Alex14

How to give Emotional Support ?

9 posts in this topic

How do you give emotional support to a woman as a logically  minded man? How do you move from thinking logically to thinking more emotionally  and star COMMUNICATING emotionally and start opening up?

You actually already did the hardest part: Understanding what she needs.

The next step is quite logical, you shutdown your problem solving mind and just start listening to what she says and try to feel what she feels (so called intimacy). Now, the last part can be a bit difficult depending on how connected you are to your feminine energy. Have you tried?

2 hours ago, universe said:

The next step is quite logical, you shutdown your problem solving mind and just start listening to what she says and try to feel what she feels (so called intimacy). Now, the last part can be a bit difficult depending on how connected you are to your feminine energy. Have you tried?

Yes, I’ve tried. And it is much better. A LOT better. But still I feel I could go a little deeper on the emotional/feminine energy/intimacy.

Also I’m struggling to keep a balance between finding opportunities to talk to her and being to needy.( Right now I haven’t been needy, but it feels like in order to get more progress I’ll start getting to close to being needy.)

I just feel some pressure to make the next move, I believe there’s another guy considering going for the same girl (his a friend of mine)

Edited by Alex14

Ok. Yeah if you need help with getting deeper into your feminine energy just ask here or look on google/yt.

To help with your situation it would be good to know at what stage you are currently (date, kissing, sex) and how old you both are.

I think you're not comfortable being intimate with someone :) this is common among men :)

Watch her in the eyes for some time. It's the quickest way to get close to somebody and bring down the protective walls you built around yourself ? 

:)

Edited by Salvijus

@Salvijus I’m very comfortable, rather the problem is that I just can think of stuff to talk about. But the actual interaction I believe it goes very well. And wen there is an interaction I can feel in the girl the rapport. But those situations are difficult to come along because I don’t want to go by as to needy. I feel like the girl doesn’t try to make. A lot of moves probably because she is nervous.

btw. I don’t find things to talk about not because of a lack in confidence but bécalas I can’t simply think of stuff to say 

Edited by Alex14

@Alex14 :)

I remember it used to happen to me before. When I could talk to any girl fluently, easily. But when someone who I like comes then conversations would just froze :D

My opinion is if you're comfortable in your own skin. People will be comfortable around you aswell. It applies to her also.

Are you sure you're not nervous around her? Try to imagine in your head what would you feel if you had to look her in the eyes for 2min straight.

Edited by Salvijus

@Salvijus

6 hours ago, Salvijus said:

Are you sure you're not nervous around her? Try to imagine in your head what would you feel if you had to look her in the eyes for 2min straight.

Of course it is not the same looking at her in the eyes as easy as looking at my dog for two minutes, but definitely I don’t start panicking.

maybe I can’t find anything to talk about because it is an even deeper level of the ego trying to defend its self that just blocks any ideas for conversation from coming up.

Edited by Alex14