Paul5480

Why is there something rather than nothing?

41 posts in this topic

21 hours ago, Aquarius said:

It is what you project onto him, but Santa Claus was Saint Nikolaus, a man who gave children gifts. But it's the archetype for the menstrual blood as well because Coca Cola made him red, initially he was dressed in blue cloak. Santa means saint in whatever language I'm not familiar with lol.

When I had ego attachments I did not get my period and I literally thought I was pregnant! When I killed off my ego and let go of all attachments, I immediately got my period which was late for 2 months now. I have a tumor on one of my ovaries but it's slowly healing because of all this Kundalini flow. I subconsciously held onto my period because I thought I was pregnant and I tried to protect the child (ego) subconsciously. The child was an illusion! Body and mind are one and it was the shittiest experience because I literally thought I had a miscarriage. Getting pregnant was my biggest fear, and I let the illusion go and now I'm free of neuroses. :) 

So girls, if your period is late, calm your ego down please. xD Just my two cents.

wow aquarius are you alright? i don’t think coca cola santas red is a sign for period even though we talked about periods just now - but they where blue.

i don’t think their red has any symbol character it‘s like with some peoples orange faces it just is.

so hope you are getting better soon! ?