Butters

I just want to thank Leo

6 posts in this topic

Earlier this week I had, what they call a paradigm shift. I would describe it as "I've finally opened my heart", though my old self would describe it as "having more faith and less overthinking". 

I've experienced deep feelings of love I haven't felt since I was 8 years old, that I forgot were even possible. I never knew that this was what I was missing in my life, but it's true. 

All of my adult live I've been a pure rational thinker. Now although my heart has always been in the right place, the pure rational thinking has always been very limiting. Not allowing myself to "flow in streams of abundance" (I know that sounds weird), I shot myself in the foot and denied myself those things I desired. 

Ironically, when you desire something and stress about it, like money, you create a very negative paradigm. A sort of "me vs. the world" where the world is the enemy. You have NO IDEA what complete abundance looks like and you'll never accomplish it from this paradigm. NEVER! 

The main difference is that previously my happiness depended on the correct thoughts aligning in my head. So if there was a prospect of happy things happening, like getting paid or going on vacation, I would be happy. If not-so-nice things were about to happen, I would be sad. 

Now however, happiness is not dependent on thought aligning properly, but more like it resurfaces throughout the day. And it's a deeper happiness than before too. I was going to give yesterday a rating from 1 to 10, like I often rate my days. But I realized it doesn't compare. It's like this would be a totally different scale. Also I don't need a scale lol. 

Never in a million years did I realize that this was a needed step in my personal development and I thank Leo for it. 

At the same time I realize it could be a state rather than a stage, like Leo talked about in his Ego Backlash video. But it's all good. That's kind of my new attitude towards the world "it's all good, it's all one, it is what it is and it's beautiful".

Also I finally understand sayings like "Love is all", never quite got that one :D

Sounds like a move up from Orange to Green.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

20 minutes ago, Sidra said:

What exactly caused the shift tho ?!

Years of personal development and 20min daily meditation helped me with many things. 

Over the past 2 months however I increased my meditation to 1 hour per day (30 min morning and evening), nootropics, cleaner diet and I'm on day 11 of my current nofap streak. 

I'm also going through a bit of a rough patch atm since I went full time with my business and experience lots of money and personal issues. Becoming aware and growingly frustrated of the way my brain works was a stepping stone also. 

@Leo Guraare you sure this is only transitioning into Green? I feel like having a good meditation session, but all the time ? it's like I've been playing a video game I hate and now load the game up years later and am enjoying it like a little kid (or enlightened master) would enjoy it.

Social anxiety seems gone, and when it surfaces I enjoy it, love it (weird right). Self compassion is strong with this one. 

If this is basic stage Green then you undersold it Leo ? 

I don't feel any of the typical stage Green dogma I was so afraid of before. My understanding of different viewpoints has actually greatly increased. 

17 hours ago, Butters said:

If this is basic stage Green then you undersold it Leo ? 

I didn't under sell it. Your mind was just full of stage Orange judgments and demonizations of Green. Now you see more clearly.

Green is a great stage.

Turquoise you cannot even imagine yet.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.