ZenDog

Best Books On Financial Freedom?

5 posts in this topic

At this moment I have gathered alot of knowledge about health, happiness, dealing with people, passion etc.

But I don't know jack shit about the money game, eventough I am diciplined in keeping my expenses low, I still don't know shit about how the money game works.

What are the best books on personal finance and what to do with your money?

Highly appreciate all recommendations ;D!

I've read plenty of financial books. My top 5 is

The science of getting rich Wallace Wattles

The richest man in Babylon George Clausen

Secrets of the millionare mindT. Harv Eker

The millionare fastland MJ MeMarco

Wealth without risk Charles Givens

Bonus: How i found freedom in an unfree world Harry Browne ( best self-actualized book i ever read and includes financial information.)

1 hour ago, ZenDog said:

At this moment I have gathered alot of knowledge about health, happiness, dealing with people, passion etc.

But I don't know jack shit about the money game, eventough I am diciplined in keeping my expenses low, I still don't know shit about how the money game works.

What are the best books on personal finance and what to do with your money?

Highly appreciate all recommendations ;D!

The millionaire real estate investor - a great thing this book mentions at the start is that financial wealth building and  your job are two different things! This gives you freedom from stress and worry about the salary of your job or the pay involved in working your passion to at the same time give you financial freedom 

I also recommend the Project Life Mastery YouTube channel and blog, this guy has made unbelievable gains in a non back breaking way