Iksander

My Enlightenment Experience

5 posts in this topic

I am having my first enlightenment  experience as I am writing this. But I already know the answer, I am nothing. Nothing. Nothing collapses into itself over and over again to infinity. If you look at yourself you look into infinity. Nothing just goes on and on and on forever. It can never end, because it is the only thing that exists. Endless data swirling into nothing from nothing. Do not take things so seriously, it's ridiculous. I am eating some chocolate and it tastes like it is made of pure love. Even things that are made from hate eventually end up being made from love! Love is the theme of reality. The matrix is consciousness deluding itself into believing that it's real! (Ego)

Truly, everything is one.

Yours sincerely,

yourself.

I do not know if this reality that I see is going to delude itself into believing it's real again or not? I suppose it doesn't matter now that I can't die! 

I do not know if this reality that I see is going to delude itself into believing it's real again or not? I suppose it doesn't matter now that I can't die! 

Intellectually you can't unsee, but you will probably stop feeling it and go back into ego (maybe just not fully).

Before enlightenment chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment chop wood, carry water.

I've since come out of the trip, but this experience is going to stay with me. I feel totally refreshed, content and spiritually connected. My current experience is joy and acceptance with all things. 

Enlightenment is not an experience, it can't "stay with you"