Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Harikrishnan

My psychological problem

4 posts in this topic

So i found a serious psychological problem iam facing in life that is i dont stick on to things. I dont complete project, i jump arround. looking back whole my life was like this. When i get a job and start to work i get thoughts like oh this is not right for me. I should try other one and i jump and end up having no job for sometime. I start planning for business couple of days its great then oh this is not right one thoughts came or laziness comes and make the project end up in shelf. Sometimes its fear sometimes its laziness. Even in relationships i jump arround like this. How to be happy with what you have and at meantime work for what u want without screwing up both? How to stick on to project without jumping around? 

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

You HAVE  to re-program your subconscious mind to get permanent changes. I believe that is what you are missing.

First comes the god ,then soul ,will,mind..etc. I am not talking about the will of the conscious mind ,but I am talking about the will that is the child of the deathless soul. This will,if strong, allows one to go without the need to regularly program subconscious mind,but the problem is that there are only very few individuals who actually have this strong will so most probably you will need to reprogram your subconscious mind on a regular basis.

This book can help you in developing that strong will 

https://www.templeofearth.com/books/concentration.pdf

It is copyright free now so I can post the link.

If it does not work out then feel free to PM me and I will love to guide you about reprogramming then.

Best of luck !

Edited by captainamerica

@captainamerica i will read that. Meanwhile is there specfic affirmations or visualization or anything of that sort i should do?

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi