Pat Pagano

Random Link from YouTube comment

4 posts in this topic

So this really got me excited hahah. I was listening to one of those 24/7 chillstep stations on youtube with my friends and we were reading the live comments because it was fun to just see what people were saying. Well, we saw a comment that said "this link will take you to the explanation of reality and the ultimate truth of the universe explained in 4 pages". So naturally we clicked the link and it took us to what appears to be a nice non-dual online book called "The Ultimate Truth in 4 Pages. The Present" by Micheal Smith. The first 4 pages were indeed deep and it has a total 129 talking about many aspects of the truth. Pretty excited to read it because it looks good so far and I will leave the link here if anyone else wants to read it. I have a feeling that the person who posted it is already on the forum hahah. Never heard of the author before but there are probably thousands of enlightened people I don't know so I won't rule it out. Hope you enjoy!

Link: https://docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/a449c2_224b92ba0c0e4553ae7c9425f8b4bfe0.pdf

It gets prett wacky though.. it becomes pretty ideological and it plays with the words to trick you. 

I read it a long time ago but it just seems like a scam in the end. It asks you to contribute wi5 10% of your salary and posting comments on YouTube . That’s why most of us got there from a YouTube comment.

i d say read it but keep your skepticism 

It has some good points and I was feeling like I discovered a gem just like you until they started talking about the beetles and how the beetles are god. Then I looked up online and it turns out that at the end of the book, they ask you to email the author , and that’s when they ask you to contribute monetarily and spread the messag through YouTube spamming haha 

Back when I was reading through the truth contest, I came across this website http://antispirituality.net/truthcontest which criticizes everything about the truth cintest

anyway I’d be interested to know what you think of the text if you do have the time to read through (the truth contest I mean)