Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
traveler

LSD perception of reality flashback, sudden awakening

3 posts in this topic

I had a LSD flashback yesterday when I smoked weed with my friends. I've experienced subtle LSD flashbacks before when smoking, but this time I really landed in the exact same frame of mind that I had on LSD. What snapped me into this dimension was when I looked at my friend who was just high from the weed, and I said to him that I was having the same experience as when we took LSD, right in that instant he snapped into the exact same consciousness as me and he started screaming. I swear It was weird meeting him in that realm suddenly, I was also terrified because of his reaction, I was really trying to settle him down and comfort him. I can't blame him. Imagine from one instant to the other jumping from one consciousness to another. I did everything I could to calm him down but he was very scared. The reason I had the strength to help my friend and calm him down, is because I've been in this sort of depersonalized state in a long time, knowing the illusions of this reality. It was really hard falling asleep, and I've had this numb detached feeling all day. I'm realising that I have to give up on many of my friends, and that I have close to no support or people I can trust around me. 

My question is: Can any of you relate to the feeling of knowing you are everything but at the same time feel really detached?  All I can think about is how I wanna be in the company of people I trust right now, but my parents are on vacation, therefore I'm home alone all week with just my sister who works all day. I would really like to have a conversation with people who have woken up to the truth.

The detachment isn't a bug, it's the key feature.

Stay mindful of how the mind assigns negative meaning to meaninglessness.

Try to see the good in this, the pure beauty of being.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Don't be too concerned with it.  Just imagine closing off the energy centre/s you feel he is feeding from (it's often the solar plexus) and severing the etheric cord he is using to feed from you.  Gently tell him in your mind that you care about him, but you will no longer allow him to feed from your energy.  Do this a few times a day for a while, or whenever you remember to do it.

Edited by Freakyboo