Trinity

Zodiac Signs

4 posts in this topic

Each ego is unique, and the ancients found a correlation between star systems and behaviors displayed by individuals.

Instead of dismissing the ego as some useless meat puppet who only goes for cheese, why not see the beautiful things it can do too? The poetry, the classical music, the movies , the different political personalities , the different shades of " devils " and " angels " , it's beautiful. I think Leo should go make an entire video series on each Zodiac signs and explain in detail each one of them in depth. Also post your Zodiac sun sign!

zodiac.png

Edited by Trinity

On 27.11.2018 at 11:35 PM, Trinity said:

The poetry, the classical music, the movies

Sorry for ruining this for you but this is kind of the non-ego side of things. If you see something as beautiful, that's not very egoic. I think there's something to zodiac signs for sure, but at the same time it is quite tricky with different ibterpretations and people tend to become fatalistic cause of it too

Zodiac is nonsense, if you think you can categorize people so easy gl in your life. 

Make someone mix zodiac reading for you and cover names of zodiac, now read all of them and try to guess which is yours,. 

@Trinity A book I'm reading on Shadow work recommends as an exercise trying to integrate all of the positive traits of every sign and acknowledge and work on all of the negative traits. This is because it's actually a great model for the entirety of the human psyche. This has sparked my interest in the signs.