Ar_Senses

Comprehensive tests and blood work for understanding your health

2 posts in this topic

Hello there!

I'm naive 23 y.o. guy who had never made any comprehensive blood work and tests since high school.

I've spent about 3 years trying to dealing here and there with my anxiety, depression, lack of focus and motivation, trying different stage green practices and only now I'm getting serious about nutrition and health :D

But the problem is that I'm live in Russia, where most of doctors are very dogmatic and close-minded people, who's salary depends from government (very low) so they, most common, don't give a fuck about you. So if I'll come to the doctor (I've made it already) he'll ask me what injuries do I have, and if there is not - he'll recommend me nothing.

So, in that situation, information is a key - I need to know, what tests and blood works I should deliberately do, to understand holistically where I'm at and then do the work, use nootropics and supplements without harming myself.

I'll hope you can help me with that, @Leo Gura I'll appreciate if you made your contribution in that or even, maybe, made a list of tests and blood works in your blog post. Thanks

Edited by Ar_Senses

@Ar_Senses  Can you not ask the doctor for blood tests? For checking your organs, vitamins, minerals, white blood cell count etc?