Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Solace

No Matter What! An Inspriational Post by Me

4 posts in this topic

No matter what is going on inside of me (what I’m feeling or thinking) and no matter what is going on outside of me, I am free to focus my awareness anywhere! 
I can focus my awareness on my index finger for my entire life, no matter what happens, because nothing controls my awareness but me!
But most of all I can remain Heart-centered, Heart-anchored, Heart-surrendered no matter what!
No matter what, I am free me to be my greatest Self. No matter what. The barrier dosen’t exist, my awareness is always free, my intention to focus can never be taken away from me even in my dreams, or after my time in this world is complete. Still after death, i can focus anywhere, on anything. On love or fear or an object or all at the same time.
No matter what, no matter what we think or feel, we’re free. 
What will you choose to empower with your awareness? Use it to come out of your minds where we are slaves to subconscious desires rooted in fear and thoughts that will never lead anywhere; enter the Heart if want out of this suffering, and have ever wanted to know what true happiness really is, that you are. If you aren’t here there is no happiness. There can’t be, because happiness and you are one in the same. 
This, we are out of touch with our true selves, because otherwise happiness would be experienced. Come back home. If you have ever wondered who you are, where life comes from, how something comes from nothing, how to find happiness or how to get away from suffering; then look no further than awareness! And since awareness is always free, no matter what happens, you can use it to liberate yourselves from your thoughts, which cause all of your suffering, 110% of it! Be aware of the air in your chest at first along with the Ujjiya breathe, because the Heart is too dormant right now. Think of it like building a great fire, it starts from small embers. And the sun dosen’t rise instantly, the sky takes time to brighten. 
And know that a little effort to move your awareness out of the thoughts and into the breathe, even letting go of one thought is important, and a great step, and is healing. And most importantly no matter what, even if a thought arises, your awareness is free to focus anywhere, even if you feel uncomfortable right now you can still focus your awareness anywhere. Nothing limits you. Nothing ever did limit you or will because we were always free. Ignorant of happiness, but still free.
I bid you all farewell. No matter what, I am happy for you. I AM happiness, everything is happiness, no matter what.

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️ 

Thanks for sharing!

Awareness is a wish-fulfilling gem.

Please do not pay attention to my empty words if you are following Leo's teaching !!
Sometimes my empty words may appear too negative, too rational, too irrational, egoistical or even like trolling because my path is a non-path and is nothing but deviation and incompatible with all teachings known.

But Le... I mean.

But Solace..! 

Haha. Thanks for the post. Freedom is in awareness. When eventually I find the courage to let go of myself then I will join that space of freedom. That would be a wish of which I presumeably don't know the magnitude as, right now, it seems just like something 'nice'. But rumour has it: it's nice times a million. Would that be right?

3 hours ago, Solace said:

(what I’m feeling or thinking)

One can go beyond this! Just a note to self. Thank you for your post