Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
veqsms

Transcendental Meditation

5 posts in this topic

Does anyone of you practice this kind of meditation, I heard that it should be done twice a day for 20 minutes 

Can anyone of you show how to do this technique and your experience 

It's basically a mantra meditation. You close your eyes and recite some mantra for 20 minutes. The rest is all marketing hype to get your money.

3 minutes ago, Markus said:

It's basically a mantra meditation. You close your eyes and recite some mantra for 20 minutes. The rest is all marketing hype to get your money.

Sorry, but completely wrong. So you do the meditation reciting mantra yes! But you do it for 15 minutes. The other 5 minutes are more important though for transcending the self, u need to send some money to me over my paypal because that way ur self becomes selfLESS (less money, get it?) ! Yeah :D Enjoy

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

1 minute ago, Dodoster said:

Sorry, but completely wrong. So you do the meditation reciting mantra yes! But you do it for 15 minutes. The other 5 minutes are more important though for transcending the self, u need to send some money to me over my paypal because that way ur self becomes selfLESS (less money, get it?) ! Yeah :D Enjoy

Ahahahaha! :P

The Maharishi and his TM did a lot to get meditation accepted in the west. In a way he created the way for many more to follow. His followers were mainly high educated people with too much money and no purpose in life. He brought a switch.

Osho was famous for attacking the establishment. He scared the hell out of people. His followers were mainly hippies, the kids of the establishment who were also attacking the establishment and their parents, but without having any alternative for society besides getting stoned as hell. Osho gave them an alternative.

These Guru`s you can only understand in their time, with their audience and their cultural climate. It always striked me that nowadays Guru`s talk in a very respectful way about them.