Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
luckieluuke

To Everyone

3 posts in this topic

I really do love you!

Leo. Wow. You are such an explorer, adventure, psychonaut! You keep pushing the limits to find out what I am. I love that about you. Me and my ego applauds your voyage in life, how you relentlessly keep pushing to find out. Your curiosity amazes, as does your bravery!  imagine the places you´ve been in mind! 

This is such a journey. And I honestly don´t know where it´s heading. But it is amazing!

It´s like a game. I am one. But it´s so boring to play chess against myself so I split into two. What is this other thing that was me? I don´t know. But lets find out! 
Yay now I can play chess with someone. something. some thing... not me?
Oh and I experience. Now I can share it! Thanks Leo for sharing! And thanks everyone on this forum!

But you were me. And I Love you all deeply,  whoever, wherever you are. Always know that. Always. 
I understand it can feel colorless and dull sometimes but remember we're just playing a game! Enjoy!

Is the game pointless you say?  No it has meaning. You create the meaning. The meaning is Love!
The opposite of love is pointlessness so of course, there is meaning

OK I admit,  i´m not in my ordinary state.... and I don´t have anything to discuss. Just wanted to remind everyone out there who are going their path that I love you. Love is always the answer. If you´re ever confused, know that. 

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@luckieluuke I love Leo and now I feel love for you too!

Explore your mind further, for there is much more love and bliss to discover!