Revolutionary Think

Affiliate Marketing Stress

9 posts in this topic

I know what you're thinking MLM is terrible and it's mostly scams. Yet one company that I joined the name of the company is FES which stands for Financial Education Services the guy on the webinar talked about how good credit is something that everyone needs. So since I was about financial education in schools and making money I joined the company. I was told not to worry since I just had to open my mouth and talk about the company to other people and invite them to the webinar and after the webinar he'd close them. I got about 20 people to join on the webinar who were interested but, he couldn't close any of them. Then I started to become a bit pissed off that all my energy and hard work was going to waste. Then there was an event called millionaire mindset that he wanted me to go to which would cost me another $200 (not to mention the $89 I'm paying for these services like credit restoration and identity theft protection monthly) he really wanted me to spend that money to go to the event and kept strong arming me to do it. 

The reason I joined FES was because they had an A+ rating with the BBB and I also googled them and found out that most people had positive reviews about them and said they weren't a scam. Right now though I'm having 2nd thoughts about what's really going on. It just seems like I'm going to be strong armed into sticking with them and spending money that I'd rather not be spending. After they depleted my warm lead pool it doesn't even look like they have any strategies for me... 

I don't know anything about the company in particular, but it sounds just like some "businesses" that my friends were involved with 5 years ago.  Run.  Cut your losses.  

@John Lula Indeed except the reason I join FES is because they had a mayor and a bank fraud investigator on their team... Seriously though maybe the mayor is corrupt and I'm pretty sure bank fraud investigators are there to protect the big banks and not the people putting their money in it. Also they have something called the YFL mint which goes into schools and teaches about finances. Other than that though I'm really starting to have second thoughts and not really enjoying the cringy strong arming style of my upline...

@John Lula OK holy shit really bad sign. I googled wealth generators too and it was the same shit with FES I came about a lot of stuff talking about how they WEREN'T a scam. This world is such a mind fuck. Can't trust anything out there... Mayors, bank fraud investigators, and even people who go into schools and give scholarships... 

Bro. Get out of this business. This business is a scam. End of story. YOU’RE THEIR CUSTOMER. 

Affiliate marketing is not the same as MLM. Affiliate marketing is when you get a percentage of direct sales you make. I'm not a big fan of MLMs. Affiliate marketing is definitely a great way to make money online, and there are many ways to approach it.