Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Arkandeus

The wonderfulness of tinder

4 posts in this topic

It struck me how magnificent tinder is, it is an unique window into pictures of people you would otherwise never meet 

I've long stopped using the application to date anymore (mostly because my profile sucks) , but I found myself drawn to it nonetheless

I use it to view pictures of both men and women, I never hit like, I just scroll and meet the people who populate my city

When does such an opportunity arise really? 

And these pictures are not just any pictures, people put a lot of thought and feelings into how they present themselves

So I watch, I meet, I witness, I learn, I love

Tinder is now for me a tool of consciousness

It also utterly annihilates the ego, having so many faces reflected

Edited by Arkandeus

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!

2 hours ago, archi said:

@Arkandeus Forget it, most of the time you are going to feed ego and it will drag you down. 

I dont use it to attract anyone, I put a profile picture of some fictional animation character, I use it purely to swipe through the database of pictures

Each swipe is the face of a new unique person, I can't even tell how incredible this is for consciousness work

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!

Yhea, it's like driving through the city and thing who the fuck lives behind each and every one of those window in that building. Now you can actually see the people.