Angelite

What does the soul made up from ?.........-angelite-

2 posts in this topic

بِسۡمِ اللهِ الرَّحۡمٰنِ الرَّحِيۡمِ

If the angels are made from pure light,

the devils are made from fire,

The physical body of a human being made from soil,

then what  does the soul made up from?

The soul that is eternal and immortal... the soul that had lived way before God put it into our physical being. The me that is beyond what's physical, as the body will be buried into the earth when it die. The soul that will be taken out from the physical body when we die, with only memories that remains, what does that soul made up from? the soul that will experience other dimensions as it passed through physical death, when the veils had been lifted, when it realized about the reality of this temporary world we used to lived in. i wonder, what its made up from, God did say that He will give us a new form, a new body of a 31 years old for everyone. But when He put that soul into the new form, what does this immortal soul together with it's experiences be it the one that it remembers or the one it doesn't( memories of before it was put into a human embryo when they made promise to God) . It is consciousness for sure.Conscious of all the things that's happened in this particular dimension which is the world we live in. but even within this world, there are dimensions not known/seen by humans except few. And that consciousness will remain through the other dimensions as it leave the human body.

what does our soul made up from? what does God created if from? I know that God can create anything from nothing in the blink of an eye.  He informed us what everything is made up from but the soul. 

I've been thinking about this for quite a while now. Since earlier this year. I have met several people who may know the answer, but couldn't bring myself to ask them about it. As far as i understand, God didn't tell us about it. 

The only description i got from the Quran  is this,

(17:85) And they ask you, [O Muhammad], about the soul. Say, "The soul is of the affair of my Lord. And mankind have not been given of knowledge except a little." 

(15:28) Recall when your Lord said to the angels: "I will indeed bring into being a human being out of dry ringing clay wrought from black mud.

(15:29) When I have completed shaping him and have breathed into him of My Spirit,19 then fall you down before him in prostration."

19. “And have breathed into him of My Spirit” means when I have cast a reflection of My divine characteristics on him. This shows that the soul of man implies life, knowledge, power, will, discretion and other human characteristics in the aggregate. These are in reality a slight reflection of divine characteristics that has been cast on the human body, which was originally created from dried clay. And it is this divine reflection on the human body which has raised him to the position of the vicegerent of Allah and made him that worthy being before whom angels and every earthly thing should bow down.

The source of each characteristic of everything is one divine characteristic or the other, as is borne by a tradition: Allah divided mercy into one hundred parts: then He reserved ninety-nine parts for Himself and sent down the remaining one part to the earth. It is because of that one part that the creatures show mercy to one another. So much so that it is due to this that an animal refrains from placing the hoof on its young ones.

In this connection one has to be on strict guard against the notion that the possession of a part of any divine characteristic amounts to the possession of a part of Godhead. This is because Godhead is absolutely beyond the reach of each and every creation

But the more i think about it, i wonder if the soul is made from something that is part of God. That's why people confuse themselves as God.....? Or because it's true that their innate nature do comes from 'a part of God' hence with  all the confusions. When i think about it, it reminds me of Jesus a.s. His existence defies logic, without a father, the Son of Virgin Mary. But God is capable of creating anything at His will. Is the creation of Jesus similar to Adam? but not quite actually. Adam was created completely independent of ........ About Jesus, he is a Prophet of his time. But definitely not a typical human being. God created him differently. Only him and Adam. the rest of the human being in all of history are made through conception and later breathed into it a *soul from God*(which i am confused now what it's made  up from. is it really a part of God? or did God created it from nothing? or what it's really made up from apart from being  our consciousness).

But about Jesus, he is different. For God knows what's best. Did God created him differently because God had plans for the coming of Jesus? okay i didn't know really. 

Sahih International

O People of the Scripture, do not commit excess in your religion or say about Allah except the truth. The Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, was but a messenger of Allah and His word which He directed to Mary and a soul [created at a command] from Him. So believe in Allah and His messengers. And do not say, "Three"; desist - it is better for you. Indeed, Allah is but one God. Exalted is He above having a son. To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth. And sufficient is Allah as Disposer of affairs. Quran4:171

And remember when the angels said, "O Mary, God sends you the good news of a Command of His: his name shall be Messiah, Jesus son of Mary. He will be highly honored in this world and in the Next World and he will be among those favored by God. He will speak to the people alike when in the cradle and when grown up, and he will be among the righteous." Hearing this, Mary said, "How, O Lord, shall I have a son, when no man has ever touched me?" "Thus shall it be,"44 was the answer. God creates whatever He wills. When He decrees a thing, He only says, "Be" and it is. (Continuing their message, the angels added,) "And God will teach him the Book and wisdom, and give him the knowledge of the Torah and the Gospel, and appoint him as His Messenger to the children of Israel." Quran 3:45-49 

(And when he came as a Messenger to the children of Israel, he said,) "I have come to you with a clear Sign from your Lord: in your very presence, I make the likeness of a bird out of clay and breathe into it and it becomes, by God's Command, a bird. I heal those born blind and the lepers and I bring to life the dead by God's Command: I inform you of what you eat and what you store up in your houses. Surely there is a great Sign for you in all this, if you have a mind to believe. 45 And I have come to confirm those teachings of the Guidance of the Torah which are intact in my time. 46 Lo! I have come with a clear Sign from your Lord; 47 so fear God and obey me. Indeed God is my Lord, and also your Lord; therefore worship Him alone: that is the straight way."48  Quran 3:49-51 

Our soul/ruuh , is it made from God? I mean, it is God creation but did God create it from a part of Himself? Or out of nothing( or something of which we didn't know)? It is the only thing in this existence that is eternal when nothing else will last forever in this world....this dimension... but the soul is immortal. it may get into another form but it will continue to live in the next life, next dimension. This life will look silly the moment our veils had been lifted when we died. I don't know thou. 

Haha i don't know ~~   3/11/18

Edited by Angelite

@Angelite The soul is a concept. Question it.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie