Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bejapuskas

Advanced self help community

7 posts in this topic

Hey guys, I have been a scout leader for quite some time and it really triggered me, that my friends arent self-actualizing with me, so I wanted to organize an event about Spiral dynamics, mysticism and advanced psychology.

10 people came, I put on my Morpheus glasses and they thought I was joking, when I gave them a choise of two candies, whether they want to stay or go, after I mentioned the „dark“ side of growth.

It was supposed to be an hour long, but they were so interested, that it took us 3 hours to finish and they still have questions... Some didnt get it as well as some of the others, but I rate it as an excellent project!

I wanna encourage you guys, who have similar life purpose to try something like this out.... I am 15 and already building a self-development community that will surely grow fast in the following days! 

Omg. I'm touched. Be blessed for doing such things and rising human consciousness around you ???

Edited by Salvijus

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

@Salvijus Thanks man! Much appreciate that! I love watching how all these things Leo suggests to me are starting to work after a year of hardcore growth, its super rewarding! Good luck with your life purpose too man!!

2 hours ago, bejapuskas said:

Hey guys, I have been a scout leader for quite some time and it really triggered me, that my friends arent self-actualizing with me, so I wanted to organize an event about Spiral dynamics, mysticism and advanced psychology.

10 people came, I put on my Morpheus glasses and they thought I was joking, when I gave them a choise of two candies, whether they want to stay or go, after I mentioned the „dark“ side of growth.

It was supposed to be an hour long, but they were so interested, that it took us 3 hours to finish and they still have questions... Some didnt get it as well as some of the others, but I rate it as an excellent project!

I wanna encourage you guys, who have similar life purpose to try something like this out.... I am 15 and already building a self-development community that will surely grow fast in the following days! 

Im your age aswell, if you and your friends are interested, id like to start a small online group that combines multiple life purposes. It won't be for self actualization, but it would be for solving a big problem in the world. Like global warming, global health or nuclear security. I have some ideas and plans but i cannot do it all alone. Please message me if you are interested. 

@Andreas Its awesome, but my friends are still newbies in this field and they are still scared, I dont think its a good idea to come up with something like this you know.. Maybe after they are more advanced?

@kieranperez I feel you pain brother... life is so great when you know all these models and have people to discuss them with...