Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Wyze

Is Julian Assange an example of Yellow?

4 posts in this topic

Which stage(s) do you think Julian Assange embodies? I feel like I can see elements of Red, Orange, Green and alot of Yellow. I haven't seen much of Blue or Turquoise.

Why do you think the Government (various part of the world) are demonizing Julian Assange? I feel like on the surface his breaking "Blue" values, but his really stopping unhealthy Red and Orange in the disguise of Blue.

Is he an example of witch-hunt?

Hard to say because there are so many hidden agendas possible.

Ed Snowden is probably a better example of Yellow.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Joseph Maynor  Its the way he perceive things. He could have a very large Green due to his activism. He doesn't seem to show much concern for Orange values; and if Wikileaks is a business then it is by no means anything that is like the main concerns of Orange businesses today. And a good dose of Red due to his action orientated nature.

However it seems like his causes are very much against ideas of surveillance, control and order (represented by Blue memes). Also I've read that Yellow memes tend to reject Blue values the most, but I don't want to focus on this research. Link if anyone wants to read it and decide for themselves: http://www.academia.edu/2014906/Mean_Green_Meme_Boomeritis_Myth

I think he may be an unhealthy Yellow who haven't incorporated much of his Blue level therefore sees all Blue like activities with suspicion?