non_nothing

NN's journal

24 posts in this topic

Money and governments

You won't be getting any status if you don't be destructive.

You wont' be getting any thus money if you don't be any serious about it

Nobody will care your pitiful self and colorful world unless you abandon it

World has become cruel, the only way for you to make a living is to BRING MORE FIRE TO IT, yes. Bring more fire to the fire that's already been going on.

Don't listen to those who says you can't end this by bringing more fire, to the fire that's already been there. No in fact, the only thing that matters is to be more destructive. 

If you become passive, then you deserve that, nobody will care about you. Government has already occupied the world from you. Now claims your life-time in order for an exchange of services. Will you?

Or be destructive? Kill, rape and conquer. That's the essence of life itself. 

By the way there's easy way. Be a slave. Sell your health/soul/mind and obey. The higher quote- people are already killing, raping and claiming whatever they want. They just do it in a LEGAL way. Legal under what? Your welcome.

Returning back to the strongest version of myself (11/yo)

I remembered that my strongest version of myself, even compared to this age of me was me 11 yo. When I think back, I remember that the clarity and happiness, joy and ability to do, achieve. learn. perform any task, any thing that I would like to do. The best thing is I remembered that what was the cause of all that or at least the single practice of what I was doing was the memory practices that I did. The earliest of even no internet had made, that purchase for printed out "PDF" was my turn on life. Now It's time to return to do more memory practices and strengthen my neuron network. It's funny to see that 11 yo would dominate me with all his facets, he'd memorize, learn so fast. He used to outrun every competitor of his age, lol, I'd bet he'd still outrun me of this age's depressed, stupid, mentally ill version of me. Hail to you young NN you're loved.

The oath

The oath of meditation have been a success for me, still functioning well. Recently I've added an extra layer of meditation, where whenever I can I do another morning meditations. Now after surrounding my day with meditation at the beginning of and the end of day, It made me naturally become meditative throughout the day. I walk meditative, I breathe meditative, I talk slowly, I express and shine the lower grounding energy to my all co-workers at the workplace.

I'll now have to scale this self-discipline to TWO. There at the beginning, there was only ONE. Now It's time for TWO. The memory exercises and expansion of neural network. 

Remember, SELF-DISCIPLINE is the key to self-mastery and fulfilling life. Please, dear one, as you read throughout this, no matter how dim the light inside you, YOU read this and THIS shows IS YOUR self-DISCIPLINE. This shows you have THIS POWER. Much love, and godspeed you.

Working out

Solve for happiness! Solve for happiness! A great book.

Leo was wrong. There're atoms. There're bunch of atoms bouncing in a box. There're bunch of stupid atoms bouncing in a box. 

We're just stupid bunch of atoms bouncing in a box

We're just fucking bunch of atoms.

We're just atoms.

We're just atoms that exhibit a property called EGO for some reason.

You don't have desires, nor you suffer, nor you happy, nor you get a career. You just have EGO.

You're just bunch of atoms. Actually more stupid than atoms. Atoms have no memory, no state. no anything. But you get in a rat race just by saying I'm smart or something. I could not emphasize on this well enough whenever you try to measure it, you already lost it to the worst!

When some got this enlightenment, they'll play with your ego. Use it as if that's a nature's law, and exploit you to their greater good. As like raising animal farms, power plants or whatever! As if exploiting Electrical Field's properties. Ego'es exploiting other egos! What a scenery!

Edited by non_nothing

First time

This thing is really felt for the first time. Life is a dream. Dreaming of death. I can't tell what did initiate the feeling but I did. It's like I imagined how would possibly I am able to imagine for future if this makes any sense. This is multi-dimensional existence and time is the greatest illusion. Nothing goes forward or backwards in time. It just changes. Takes direction towards into new transition.

If I were to say you go in whatever direction you wish in life, you'd me amazed. You just believe the illusion of time by convincing that you're getting old. What if you weren't getting old? Now time doesn't flow? Or what?!!!!! Did you get it? Your welcome.

Bonus points: What if I told you H + O => H2O.

LOOK! I'm not a chemist but somehow you can reverse it by applying electricity or whatever h20 + magic => h + O

Guess what? Just think about it. Is time really important here? What if I told you to get this imaginary violet pill that your body will go 1 years younger. Now did you travel in time? No!. Do you still interested in time? No. Time is an illusion. BUT You'd ask "What about death! You can't undo death! Bring me my loved ones back! "

: )

"IT" could. Just you'd not believe it how would "IT" does that! Go and see it for yourself. How did they even become into first place then! "IT" could, very, possibly, do, that! That your mind would blow out!

Edited by non_nothing

Great beginnings

Things are going very well for my experience. I'll start to reprogram my sub-cons. mind as I did in past by mistake. I used to record my own voice saying affirmations to loop over while I sleep. I did not record whether It was successful NOR I did saw huge shifts towards any positive or negative. Now as I acknowledge this topics importance and the recent topic that I saw on forums, I'll start doing it seriously.

My first reprogramming will be around overall my negative biases that left in my subconscious mind. Then I'll transition to money game for greater good. Possible scenarios in my mind for reprogramming:
1- I am a worthy human being. The possible one who will get into relationship with me will be a very lucky one.

2- I get stronger by everyday taking actions, responsibilities and steps for my life.

3- I am grateful for the moment of human experience. This is a great chance and great time in history to be alive for.

4- I am all grateful for the loved ones that I have.

Strengthening money game:
1- Money is a strategic game of exchange of values.

2- Money is a good tool to have in pocket.

3- I'm working and improving my financial status everyday positively.

EDIT: More affirmations about money:

4- I can improve more my life and loved one's life with money

5- I can make a positive impact on earth with possible money that I'll have

Edited by non_nothing

I have to do it!

I have to do it! I have to earn money. I can't do philosophy on this one. The world is not a free place. I have to do it for reasons outside from my philosophy. This action has to be taken. This action had to be taken. This is not about eating meal cooked, raw, salty, spicy, steamed, broiled. This has to be done for greater good. This has to be done. It begins. The order.

I have to generate the current. Generate the value. Drive people towards me. Exchange value. Offer system. Exchange value. Collect as much as values possible. Then exchange values collected for to create the desired environment for the order.

Day two: OMAD, NoFap, NoSugar

<under construction: went to meditation, back in 1 hour>

Countdown from 90.

Today I've discovered breathing into belly if not into balls (Lol, but true). It's very much important to reprogram your body into breathing from there.

Reshaping your subconscious mind to source

It's so beautiful. All ever containing. Within the duality, I'd like choose to express it as how would humans explain good old memories. It's the super set of everything. There you find meaning within the duality of the human mind, find the power to choose, then express it in whatever way you want to express that. In the end, It'll contain everything you put throughout you.

Self inquiry - 1

Timer set: 1 hour, begin.

Who am i? I am the words, I am action of typing, I am what I see. 

Who's aware of all that? I am aware of everything happening.

Who's aware of everything happening? My understanding

What's your understanding? It's my though process, I think, I conclude

Who thinks, who concludes, whose thought process is that? Mine

Whose? My

Who has? I

What is I? Me

What is you? My perception

What is aware of your perception? Me

What is aware of you? Stillness

Who observed stillness? circle in my mind

Who imagined circle in your mind? 

Who's observing right now

Who's reading right now? My mind

Who's aware of your mind? Power rangers

Who imagined power ranges? My mind

Who's perceiving your mind? Me, my name

Who's your name? The birth

Who observed birth? Me

How could you observe your birth with your mind? 

Who's aware of your mind and thouth process? Me
Who is naturally aware of you? 

Who am I ? I am my thoughts

Who sees your thoughts? The feeling

Who feels the feeling? 

Who am I ? I'm my body and thinking mind

Who's aware of those? Me

Who is I ? Who am I? 

Why do I keep asking this stupid question?
Who thinks that question is stupid?
Who wants to conclude that result? My mind

What observes your mind?

Who am I? I can't be my mind, It born

What is even aware of your birth? 

Who observes the speechless?

Who observed the speechless of speechless?
Life itself?
Who observed that also?

Who observes imaginations?

Where the point of every observation lands to?

Who's the grand receiver of everything?

Tick, tock, tick, tock, tick, tock

IT"S THE GOD!?

Who concluded that?

Who observes everything? Life itself

Who's life? Life itself

Who observes unfolding? Not me

Who observes unfolding with no effort, effotless? The happening itself

Who's non-existant? Nothing

Who am I? No one
Who observes that? Life

Who thinks life observes everything? 

Who understands feels that everything happening by itself? I feel great vastness thinking about that question

Who feels that? I report with this body

Who observed that? The one who asked

Who's the one asked? The same one

Who's the same one? The one keeps asking questions

Who observes these? The one who asks questions

Who observed that? The one who asked that question

Who's that one? 

---

Can the question be the answer?

Who's intellectualizing that?

Who am I ? I'm my sight

Who's aware of your sight? Me

Where does this feeling of "me" comes from? It comes itself

I am the non distracted-constant, non-judging silent observer of everything

EDIT: Time pass: 25 min

Result: Peak experience had been gained, throughout the steady practice I'll get used to drinking from the pure source

Edited by non_nothing

Almost all if not every problem arises from the human belief of something should be in other way rather than its natural already been there form.

i.e My height should be taller (not shorter)
My loneliness should be cured with a partner

My desires should be fulfilled with a partner

My needs should met so that I need money

My thoughts should be respected, let's be more logical then everyone will respect 

I shouldn't be a human, let's seek enlightenment and mystical powers

The key is: Natural form. It already exists. You twist it

Edited by non_nothing

Once food was no demonized, now It's been blamed for many reasons.
Once food was something to enjoy and be grateful for, now It is not.

Once body was something exciting, to be run, to be jumped, to use to play with. Now It is blamed for how it looks.

Once the thoughts were dreamy, peaceful, exciting and happy. Now It is blamed for being negative.

Once the face was to look in mirror and smile, do silly face expressions and laugh about it. Now it is being accused for loneliness.

Once the money was to buy some few stupid crackers and biscuits. Now It is blamed for not existing in large quantities

Once video games was something to enjoy, discover, get the excitement of opening new levels and stupid awesome pixels for no reason. Now It is blamed for making you asocial and angry.

What has changed in you? Once you were pure, now you have forgotten who you are, defined by otherness.

Edited by non_nothing

That's it, haha (--laughs) nothing belongs to "ME".

It's okay, ME is a sickness. I'd say "MINE" is almost a mental disease.

Nothing to be feel bad for, It's just "Idea of ME" is a thought. It's just yet another idea of "MIND = brain", It's just have been its one of products of its feature. Brain/mind's error one might say. (one might say = another being would conclude/ as a reader you, or more precise your brain)

After all there's really no-one that we can conclude that would feel bad after-all. 
That feeling of I, was misunderstood. It cannot have anything belong to it, nor body, nor thoughts, nor the anything in its surrounding environment i.e. universe. IT(universe) IS ITSELF. But "I as a thought" cannot have anything/ own anything. Can a thought own anything as being non-existent?

It's a bit confusing for my brain, if you excuse I have to be clarifying things and simplifying this two statements:

- The I feeling[1]

- The thought of ME (ME as a thought)[2]

[2] is kind of a sickness, that i was talking about. It leads to ego. (Maybe?) The best thing to defeat this is to meditate and self-inquiry. The best affirmations that one(you reader/ another brain) say and remember is "Thoughts come, thoughts go." This is very powerful mantra.  Can generalized as "Everything comes, everything goes"

[1] is the essence of you. The real feeling hides behind curtain of "I". IT is ITSELF you. IT is ITSELF as universe that doesn't need owning. You are the super-set. You are not ego, not your thoughts, not your fears. The latter are by product of your mind. THE GREAT POWER of REAL YOU is the ITS capacity of dreaming the reality/ choosing the reality/ wishing the reality/ Speak the WORDS and IT IS SPOKEN. You [as 1] can act as consciously dream and wish towards bringing any good in the life of you [as 2]. It is what destroys your thoughts and negativity if you[as 2] have any. Once you [2] mastered the required skills, you[as 1]'ll simply observe the stillness and silence that ever been there/present.

Edited by non_nothing

Why Leo is a smart guy (in a nutshell)

He had very basic and logical statement at the beginning of his journey:

What would be the most profitable for me to pursue in this life?

That's the most simple stupid yet bizarre logical question to ask for self.

He got double kill by choosing self-improvement. Why? You accomplish the first and foremost important thing in life:

You non-stop will grow yourself and scale yourself on every mastery on life by committing yourself to the path of self-improvement.

Then he also generated value for other people as well. By generating valuable information, he got successful in his business by making a living. This follows tremendous results not only money but such side effects as: approval in society, feeling of worthy, motivation.

The key question is: How did he succeed?

He had NOTHING TO LOSE. He literally had NOTHING TO LOSE. Even the worst case is he would got self-actualized and that would be all.

It's better to focus on the things you want to have in your life rather then the money or cost of it.

Yesterday, I guess I remembered the exact moment I came into this body, the earliest screenshot from my life. I don't even remember where is this place but I am assure that It's from my childhood because It followed some other kindergarten shots in my mind after. This is terrific. This is yet another shot that I don't exist. At least more appropriate to say: I have not been existing as body/mind. Terrific and blank. The thing is It's been a long since I visualized that screenshot in my mind. I can almost say that It's new into my awareness. That shot. It's like I went to my childhood like 1 years old and take a photograph from my eye's perspective and bring it to my NOW awareness. I am quite sure that I have never seen that visual or experienced as memory. Since memory is past, and each passing time becomes memory.

The cyclic poison of all question is: What is the first memory/visual?

If agreed upon a point, can we go just a tiny further? If so this can go forever, if not, there was no first memory/visual.

Entailing paradox. Alike Xeno's.

Google is the world's largest digital advertising company.

Everyone reading this, for your next bank visit, please consider NOT doing any business with banks for the rest of your life for your own good.