non_nothing

NN's journal

24 posts in this topic

Th8s 8s str8ng! Ear99est kek0ry 9s the s08nd ! Earp9est kek0ry 9s the s08nd!!!! Sh9t sh9t 0kg 0kg what th9s p0ve 9s? Wheere d0es the s08nd ha--ej:

Where does the sound happen? Earliest memory is the sound!

Edited by non_nothing

On 12/10/2018 at 10:09 PM, non_nothing said:
On 12/10/2018 at 10:07 PM, Nahm said:

Who would’ve guessed, that loving and healing, is itself the path to loving and healing. ♥️

08002cd622660984625babf21f356d27.jpg

I am all-forgiving

I am all-wise

I am all-silent and calm

I am all-loving and caring

Words are spoken

Edited by non_nothing

Anybody who has chronic pain or some sort of pain in particular area on body, please consider some workouts. Yoga, plates, all group workouts or fitness do the trick! Almost all pain comes from having no movement throughout the day. We sit and do our desk jobs and forget about our body-health.

A lot people in this forum are

mind masturbating a lot. Wasting time with masturbating the brain. The blind-loop is that they get approved. Because of people are here themselves masturbates the brain. And then this turns into a group activity of masturbation not different than group sex. To skip time and fulfill their corrupt-inner-worthiness. If somehow- you're reading these lines, do not be like these people. You can use this forum to benefit from its strength, or lose your time here. Break the habit and go do things matter to you.