Revolutionary Think

Reprogramming your mind :)

7 posts in this topic

That was ridiculous. 

Be serious about serious stuff. If your Maths teacher said you weren't good enough, then that's abuse, and it obviously affected you deeply. I don't think your exercise is going to change much, I think you need proper therapy to sort out your self-esteem issues. 

Edited by EvilAngel

@EvilAngel That was just an example. Did you watch the thing in its entirety? It doesn't effect me anyway it was just to get other people to think about what they were told when they were young and how older people don't know everything and they are still in the process of learning as well. 

4 hours ago, Revolutionary Think said:

@EvilAngel  That was just an example. Did you watch the thing in its entirety? It doesn't effect me anyway it was just to get other people to think about what they were told when they were young and how older people don't know everything and they are still in the process of learning as well. 

Yeah I watched it. I wasn't being mean, I just thought therapy might help you. But well done on taking action and trying something out, Peace and love man :)