Abhijeeth

Most Basic Question On Life Purpose

9 posts in this topic

How do we know that everyone has a LIFE PURPOSE? 

And also for COMPLETE FULFILLMENT , shouldn't our prime FOCUS in life be to do ENLIGHTENMENT WORK?

@Abhijeeth yes but it takes courage to follow that ... also if you are worried about money,sex and other things how will you do enlightment so its better to get your shit handled first and then do enlightment  and life purpose is an indirect form of enlightment . 

13 hours ago, Abhijeeth said:

How do we know that everyone has a LIFE PURPOSE? 

If you can't find at least one thing in life to be really passionate about, something's deeply wrong.

You should be asking, "How can I par down 100 different passions to just 1, when everything in life is so exciting and awesome? How can anyone only have one life purpose?!!!!"

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura so what should ones focus in life be -- " life purpose "  or  " Enlightenment "

Please resolve the paradox here.

2 hours ago, Abhijeeth said:

@Leo Gura so what should ones focus in life be -- " life purpose "  or  " Enlightenment "

Please resolve the paradox here.

There ain't no paradox. Just take both of them. Life purpose is: "I go and do something that I really love". Enlightment is: "Oh, I realize that nothing really matters. But still my life purpose is something that I would rather do than something that I am not so attracted to."

I like going out for a walk. Maybe even for a few hours. And even more when the weather is great. It is so much better for me than sitting in front of the computer. While walking around the city I might have a moment of enlightment and everything just drops. I realize that I am here in this world and I am free. And I don't even have to walk around the city anymore. I can just go crazy or whatever. Still I keep on walking and enjoying the views that the city has to offer. Because I like it.   

Dude @oschi when enlightenment happens , there is no YOU to have a purpose

How can one be ENLIGHTENED and also have a LIFE PURPOSE ? 

Edited by Abhijeeth

Because enlightment is just a moment and life purpose is till you die. You will always have an ego. So you can't be permanently enlightened. I guess so. Even if someone says: "I totally am permanently enlightened". This comment itself disqualifies the speaker from speaking the truth. 

Funny example would be if someone said that his/her life purpose is to be enlightenend as much as possible. Well then you have both things really hand in hand.

Edited by oschi

@Abhijeeth There is no requirement for life purpose.. sit and do nothing if you want.. this life is just a bump on the fabric of everything..

But your here so you may as well have a full life..

this existance is experiential in nature.

It is also causative..

who knows what else is hiding out of our perception??

sit in a corner and worry and hovel if you like.. Or have a go?? Upto you!!