Duhbid

17 years old tried 4.5 grams of Magic mushroom

8 posts in this topic

This was my Second Mushroom Trip and Second time tripping ( First was .3 grams, I don’t know why but this doesn’t have effect on me so I decided to try 4.5 grams )

Dosage: 4.5 grams of Psilocybin Cubensis

Ingestion: Just ate them ( I know a lot of people doesn’t like the taste of mushrooms but for me It kinda tastes good )

Background: I started meditating when I was 15 years old, but not straight until now, Often I will meditate hardcore for  months then stop for months, I started doing Kriya Yoga 2 months ago, gave me some beautiful moments. Dude Kriya Yoga is a monster.

Settings: Outside of my house

I wanna say that my Country isn't Native English so Sorry for my Bad English.

There are no visuals throughout the trip, I don’t know why.

I'm lying down (After 30 minutes) The First epiphany hits.

When I close my eyes, I can feel the energy in my body and the energy around me. I realized the energy inside and outside is the same, It's all one. I put on my earphone and started playing music, Damn the energy is going along with the music, It feels so Beautiful. Then I removed my earphone caused I was thinking it's just a distraction.

I was so nauseous( because of eating them ), like when your drunk so I don’t have a choice but to lay down.

Then it hit me hard. I can't really explain what happened this time, no words can describe this experience but I will try my best. I'm feeling so bad, I want this to end. It's so uncomfortable. I just keep reminding myself to let go and surrender completely. ( It's like the Gods is punishing me for being so cocky thinking I can handle a high dose. I'm sorry for being so cocky, ) The mushroom makes me humble.

(I notice that my upper teeth and lower teeth is putting pressure in each other, Like I'm biting. There is also a lot of tension in my lower body, my feet, calves etc. This lasts throughout the trip) I just keep reminding myself to let go and surrender completely)

Then out of nowhere I started Laughing. Not like a normal laugh but a real laugh, take your best time laughing and multiply that to a thousand. I was laughing my ass off, It's so funny. I don’t know why the fuck I'm laughing, and just the thought of '' I'm laughing for no reason at all '' makes me laugh even more. Hands down the best laugh I've ever had in my life, it's fucking crazy. I'm like a child laughing for no reason at all, maybe that’s why people like children so much because Children reminds them that feeling.

When I was laughing so Hard, suddenly I stopped laughing. Then Someone or Something or the Mushroom or Myself taught a lesson to me. Not like a lesson but A fucking Lesson, the best lesson I've ever had in my life. Then again I laughed so fucking hard for no reason at all, and again just the thought of '' I don’t know why I'm laughing '' makes me laugh even more. Then Suddenly I stopped again and Something taught me a lesson, a profound lesson. Then laugh, then someone taught me. This repeats for a few more times. I don’t know why but the laughs are not pleasant or unpleasant.( the lessons taught me where I'm fucking up in life, what my problems was, what should I fix, some painful truths )

After that, the lessons start to make me cry. Not like cry cry but fucking Cry. I became aware that I'm beginning to cry so I make it stopped ( because I read that when your tripping and things get negative it will spread ). I'm shocked on how easy to make it stopped, it's just a piece of cake.

I put my finger in my mouth, my tongue is playing around with my finger. It's the best feeling in the world, it's like it's the first time I put my finger in my mouth. Sucking my finger felt so good like crazy. I looked like a child with his finger in his mouth and it felt so fucking good. It felt so comfortable doing this. ( Words fall short when I'm trying to describe things like this )

This time I started to bite my finger hard, not that it's going to bleed. I closed my eyes and I focused in the feeling of the pain, and suddenly the pain detached from me, it's going away. The pain is still their but I'm not suffering. I feel like I can cut myself with a knife and not suffer.

Then I sat up, I started to move like an animal. Like a fucking ape, like an Amazonian, like the first human in the planet. It felt so natural. My movements is like an animal throughout the trip.

Then I saw my dog carrying a plastic bag in it's mouth, Normally when I saw that I would get angry because the dog is messing up the trash can. But I fucking laugh when I saw that, it's so fucking funny. I don’t even know why it's funny, it's just Funny. I'm laughing so hard. 

I decided to eat something because I read that when you're tripping food tastes good. So I started to walk into my house I put a finger inside my nose, Dude! It felt so fucking great oh boy. It's so comfortable and so natural. It's feels so good as fuck. So as I'm going inside my house. I saw the clock, I'm shocked that 3 hours had passed when I took the mushroom. After that I took a corn and started eating, it tastes normal, not good not bad. Then suddenly I felt like I sneaked in a house and stole a corn because of that I started to giggle laughing. I walk faster than normal going outside while laughing so hard because I sneaked in a house and stole a Corn. I noticed that while I'm eating the corn that I'm also eating the hair like in the corn, it's ridiculous.

So I'm sitting outside holding a corn in my hand, two of my dogs were staring at the corn in my hand. I gave them the corn without hesitation, I'm not even thinking anything. It's only one whole piece of corn so only one dog gets it, I noticed that. So I fucking pull the corn out of the dog mouth and break it in half and gave it to them. ( as I contemplate about this right now, I realized that I don’t want to live just for myself. I want to live for others, giving, contributing, helping. Contributing is one of the best way to be happy )

Then I just spend my time looking around, talking to the my dogs, walking outside, looking at the grass and trees. Everything felt so natural, so comfortable, so beautiful. It really feels like I'm an ape, I was a new born that everything looks alien to me.

Then I laughed at the students seeking and listening to Sadghuru. I'm thinking '' They are so fucking stupid haha! Because Sadghuru is just living man '' ( I don’t know how to explain this )

I decided to go to bed, so as I'm closing the gate, this is what I'm thinking ''Dad told me to close the gate so nobody could get in'', then bang! I laughed giggling, haha it's so funny. The idea of closing the gate so nobody could get in is so funny, I don’t know even know why it's funny, it's just is.

So I'm in bed and a dog sneaked in my room and now is barking. Normally I would get very annoyed and lash out and hurt that fucking dog but I don’t give a fuck about anything, I'm just sleeping normally and peacefully.

This is 10% - 30% of my experience, somethings I kinda forget and other things I can't describe.

Some insights:

Of course, Of course, Of course!!! This is why people love dancing, because it gives them pseudo experience of what I am experienced in my trip

During the trip when I walk to look at the grass and trees I realized that  "Reality is a Beast! I don’t even know a tiny percent of it '' ( So gotta learn a lot )

Of course, Of course, Of course!!! This is why people love Singing, because it gives them pseudo experience of what I am experienced in my trip

Now I understand why mushrooms are called ''Golden Teachers''. Because they really are. They fucked me up

Nice.

Those who are very stuck in the mind and concepts get visuals, don't worry. 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

6 minutes ago, Duhbid said:

Then suddenly I felt like I sneaked in a house and stole a corn because of that I started to giggle laughing. I walk faster than normal going outside while laughing so hard because I sneaked in a house and stole a Corn.

7 minutes ago, Duhbid said:

I'm closing the gate, this is what I'm thinking ''Dad told me to close the gate so nobody could get in'', then bang! I laughed giggling, haha it's so funny. The idea of closing the gate so nobody could get in is so funny, I don’t know even know why it's funny, it's just is.

Classic Epiphanies ;). I got nostalgia just from reading this. There is much deeper to go!!! The depth of the profundity of these experience increases as you learn more and more & learn to connect the dots. My best trips on Mushrooms have been when all concepts & ideas infinitely interconnected & I was able to dwell in awe because of how much it made sense. Almost as if it was an ontological orgasm. Watching Leos videos on "full circle", "strange loops", "brains dont exist", "what is the devil", "Self Deceptions" & verifying these ideas within my own experience has deeply helped my trips because I go into the trip understanding the groundless nature of reality. Shit gets crazy when you begin to have ego deaths like realizing that you do not own anything & the corn you're eating is no different from the thing that "stole" the corn. it is all ONE! and that you have to close the gate which is you so you don't let yourself in yourself because you will steal your own shit. It gets comical, especially the mushrooms are the fucking devil. I am also only 19 & I've had trips deeper than the average jo because our minds are still fresh & humble. 

"Die Young"

Good trip!

It really does allow you to look at experience from a child's POV again. The feeling of your finger in your mouth is a perfect example. Or looking at a twig. Or smelling a flower. Or taking a piss even. 

14 minutes ago, Hellspeed said:

Nice.

Those who are very stuck in the mind and concepts get visuals, don't worry. 

What do you mean by stuck in the mind and concepts? 

13 minutes ago, Vipassana said:

Classic Epiphanies ;). I got nostalgia just from reading this. There is much deeper to go!!! The depth of the profundity of these experience increases as you learn more and more & learn to connect the dots. My best trips on Mushrooms have been when all concepts & ideas infinitely interconnected & I was able to dwell in awe because of how much it made sense. Almost as if it was an ontological orgasm. Watching Leos videos on "full circle", "strange loops", "brains dont exist", "what is the devil", "Self Deceptions" & verifying these ideas within my own experience has deeply helped my trips because I go into the trip understanding the groundless nature of reality. Shit gets crazy when you begin to have ego deaths like realizing that you do not own anything & the corn you're eating is no different from the thing that "stole" the corn. it is all ONE! and that you have to close the gate which is you so you don't let yourself in yourself because you will steal your own shit. It gets comical, especially the mushrooms are the fucking devil. I am also only 19 & I've had trips deeper than the average jo because our minds are still fresh & humble. 

Nailed it bro! but during the trip I didnt saw that everything is me which is what I really want to get out of this tripped. Any recomendations? 

18 minutes ago, PsiloPutty said:

Good trip!

It really does allow you to look at experience from a child's POV again. The feeling of your finger in your mouth is a perfect example. Or looking at a twig. Or smelling a flower. Or taking a piss even. 

Or taking a shit