Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rigel

Mushrooms Vs 4-AcO-DMT

3 posts in this topic

I have quite a few mushrooms experience under my belt and I feel like I want to try 4-AcO-DMT(It's legal in my country so it's a lot easier to put my hand on it). I was wondering how the two compare.

Sailing on the ceiling 

You're welcome to try it, but the one time I tried 4-ACO it was awful. Uncomfortable body load, whereas mushrooms have a heavy, comfortable one. It was "trippy" but not organic. I'd stick with mushrooms.

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

7 hours ago, Rigel said:

I have quite a few mushrooms experience under my belt and I feel like I want to try 4-AcO-DMT(It's legal in my country so it's a lot easier to put my hand on it). I was wondering how the two compare.

A couple years ago, I had the same question. I was debating wether to grow my own shrooms or go with 4-Aco-Dmt. I read a good amount of discussion on a few forums - looking for people who had experience with both. In the end, it seemed like differences reported were mostly subjective and that the two are very closely related. I decided on 4-aco for the convenience. It’s worked great for me. There are many different research chemicals with moderately different effects. For me, a variety of psychedelics have broadened the direct experience