Leo Kaminski

What are characteristics of Healthy Business of the future?

3 posts in this topic

Hey guys, I came up with this question this morning, after waking up from a  dream. And I thought about the way conscious business, so it happens, is going to develop in the future. More about what will it look like. What will it's ramifications be and how does it differ to what business looks at the moment. 

I am talking about a scenario of society and business climbing up the spiral dynamics latter. So this scenario could happen is something like 100 or more years, but it could also start next couple of years, through people who grow and support this kind of business.

One idea I came up, was that business would produce massive value all the time. That it would be more about expressing authentic and higher consciousness values, which would be reflected in stuff like excellent content and also caring the way Leo does it in a sense. 

What do you guys think?

It also would mean that business be honest about the downsides of their products  ! Because nothing its perfect. 

I can risk and call it a "Non business" approach to business because it would be less about the money and more about satisfaction and value sharing. In the future we gonna have to develop new economics  and accounting because new things will count such as : friendliness, love and kindness  , consciousness  as features of a business transaction  ! 

Just Imagine  !