Thaw Thaw

Packing for my Hero's Journey

11 posts in this topic

Took the Life Purpose Course. Now, it's time to take action, with small, steady and incremental steps. I found myself trying to rush things instead of trying to effectively take action on something. I am just distracting myself from taking action. I need to stop that. I have many things to do and I need to take it slow, focusing on quality.

I found a girl that I really like. I know that I should be focusing on my Life Purpose right now. But, this time, I won't let any excuses holding me back. Whether I get that girl or not, it's time to get out of my comfort zone. I believe I can manage to do both with my time.

On 10/6/2018 at 4:49 AM, Thaw Thaw said:

I found a girl that I really like. I know that I should be focusing on my Life Purpose right now. But, this time, I won't let any excuses holding me back. Whether I get that girl or not, it's time to get out of my comfort zone. I believe I can manage to do both with my time.

Pleasant to read. Let us know how it all went with the girl ^_^

I reconsidered my strategy. I shouldn't put dating into first priority in my life right now. I should get some momentum in my Life Purpose first. Right now is just not an appropriate time for getting a girl. I need to get a life first. That girl, I texted her but I think she don't like me. But, at least, I pushed my comfort zone. And I need to continue pushing my comfort zone otherwise I won't get anywhere near my Life Purpose.

I posted my first cover song on Facebook just now. I am now really afraid to take a look at notifications from facebook. I know i won't get too many views and comments and shares, stuffs like that. But, hey, I need to take the first step...

Today, i tried to finish my first song. But resistance is there. I need to re-read notes I took from LP course. Also, I need to accept myself. It's all ok if I am not doing well now. I am just getting started.

People like my cover. But I need to detach from that likes and focus on my work. I can't always get these likes. Just focus on giving value to people.

I am thinking only about six months into the future to achieve my Life Purpose. That's why I am frustrated and stressed. I have to think long term like at least five years so that i can decide an optimal pace for me to persevere through this period of realizing my Life Purpose.

Also, I need to tell my parents about my career choice. When I am about to tell them, I am second guessing myself. 

My Shortcomings

1. I have trouble with holding a long time horizon for my personal development journey and also for my Life Purpose.
  2. I have low self-acceptance. I can't accept myself as exactly as I am right now. My mind is always telling me that I need to be some other way or I should be some other way.
  3. I have eroded self-esteem. I have no sense of identity, to the point that me as a person don't exist on this world. I have difficulties to even post on this forum. I was afraid. Now, I have grew myself a bit but I still have many levels to grow myself.

So sleepy.. I will continue tomorrow.

Today, I have finished my final presentation for my final year university project. Finally, my university life is almost over. Now, I can do full time on my Life Purpose.