Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
willen1995

Prevent Depersonalization Disorder

3 posts in this topic

Hi, do you have any recommendations on how to practice meditation and take action to prevent falling into Depersonalization Disorder? Books on the topic? Had to stop meditating a while ago as I felt some sessions of it, scary stuff. 

Thank you!

8 minutes ago, willen1995 said:

Hi, do you have any recommendations on how to practice meditation and take action to prevent falling into Depersonalization Disorder? Books on the topic? Had to stop meditating a while ago as I felt some sessions of it, scary stuff. 

Thank you!

Hey yes I absolutely think it can be regulated. Not sure if totally prevented, sometimes it is a thing we have to go through.
Depersonalization often times comes when you start disindetifying with your ego. It is a subtle mechanism thats saying "Im not this ego, lets detach." The problem with that is that you start saying what youre not without having any solid grip on what you are.

The remedy for this is making peace with being identified with ego, and allowing the patterns that exist within you, no matter how undesirable they may be, to have a safe place in your consciousness. 
You see there are people who are too identified with the ego and for them self-enquiry will help to have some space for it. On the other hand, some people are less identified with the ego, and once they start going through the awakening process they start depersonalizing with the anxious energy of not wanting to be your ego, because it is a inferior ego and you see it as undesirable and unworthy, starts jumping "I am not that stinky mess, I am not that awful ego".

So really having a right to have an ego an to be "in it", is what allows the depersonalization to disappear from your field. Does that make sense? 

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.