Steven

Should I Shave My Head - Poll

Should I shave my head   18 members have voted

1. 1. Should I shave my head

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

16 posts in this topic

An idea popped into my head this morning “Hey wouldn’t it be cool if your head was shaven?”

A moment later, while ruffling my hair in front of the mirror, another thought sprung “This is going to be a bit of work.” This thought left me indecisive, so I came to conclusion “Wouldn’t it be cool if I put up a random poll that will determine this and then I will proceed or not proceed?”

So here it is :D

The poll closes in 24 hours after this post.

Edited by Steven

47 minutes ago, Lha Bho said:

Hair is an extension of the nervous system, it can be correctly seen as exteriorized nerves, a type of highly evolved 'feelers' or 'antennae' that transmit vast amounts of important information to the brain stem, the limbic system, and the neocortex. 

Not only does hair in people, including facial hair in men, provide an information highway reaching the brain, hair also emits energy, the electromagnetic energy emitted by the brain into the outer environment. This has been seen in Kirlian photography when a person is photographed with long hair and then rephotographed after the hair is cut. 

When hair is cut, receiving and sending transmissions to and from the environment are greatly hampered. This results in numbing-out . 

Cutting of hair is a contributing factor to unawareness of environmental distress in local ecosystems. It is also a contributing factor to insensitivity in relationships of all kinds. It contributes to sexual frustration. 

I think I read somewhere with the same view on the meaning of hair...

been letting the locks flow on my side of the universe 

I love beeing bald. I shave it every other week and I want to give you a quote of mine: "No hair, no hair problem". I recently found out that my dad lost his hair when he was 21 and I'm 19 years now so I will not cut my hair until I will become a monk. That will be about 1,5-2 years just to know what having long hair feels like. But remember... "No hair, no hair problem".

Hallå

5 minutes ago, Sri McDonald Trump Maharaj said:

"No hair, no hair problem".

I agree

But your name and association with hair ,,,, LOL

Be ready to experience cold! You'll loose a lot of heat doing it! They will grow again so it's not like having a tattoo... Do it so you know what it feels like! 

Who Am I to judge? When I think I know, I don't know that I don't know.

"Things don't change when they are understood. Understanding reinforces the intellect (the ego). The seeker has to make room to the meditative state."

Interesting idea about the long hair and the indians. I shall try it out myself and grow long hair.

i'll put the shaven head on the profile pic... if I shave it

I feel the fact that you are looking for an affirmation to your decision in life is a sign that you are not doing it for the right reasons. The right reason is what YOU want for whatever YOU believe it signifies to YOU. Asking for advice or perspective is one thing, but blatantly putting your will in the hands of others, (strangers, in fact), is........

But, hey, nothing wrong with being spontaneous and adventurous. ☺

6 hours ago, ArabiaNytes said:

The right reason is what YOU want for whatever YOU believe it signifies to YOU.

But I don't know who is ME... Do you know who is YOU...Honestly? 

It's a poll not advice :D... and  the poll is 10 for NO and 5 for YES which means that I should not shave according to the poll or the advice... 

What I didn't say is that I would do the opposite of the poll ...:P

So here is the result....

shave.jpg

Edited by Steven

Looks good! 

Haha you wanted to all along, huh.

Now, if you were a female, I'd contemplate on the psychology behind such a rash decision. I wonder why it doesn't apply in the same manner to guys....

Edited by ArabiaNytes

nice look ha..it makes your head cool so you can focus more into inner observations:)

@Steven Last time I cut my hair that short, I couldn't stop touching my scalp.  It just felt so weird, but nice.  It also felt sweaty too for some reason.  And whenever I pulled my jumper over my head while putting it on, I'd get that same feeling as when someone drags their nails on a chalkboard.

Edited by Evilwave Heddy

Welcome to the new world where people use a towel for hairstyling! 

Tadaaaaa!

What are your impression? 

Who Am I to judge? When I think I know, I don't know that I don't know.

"Things don't change when they are understood. Understanding reinforces the intellect (the ego). The seeker has to make room to the meditative state."

1 minute ago, Nic said:

What are your impression? 

For some reason every time I look at the mirror I have this comic expression on my face :D