SageModeAustin

Miyato Musashi. An Enlightened Samurai

24 posts in this topic

@SoonHei Yes, Bruce Lee is a legend as well. I have one of his books, but never ended up finishing it yet. 

4 hours ago, SoonHei said:

Also take in the fact that an enlightened person can excel to the highest (with no limit) level in a particular field with the best possible ways/options

Can you elaborate? 

Your intuition is your own personal genie.  Learn to trust that infinite intelligence.

2 hours ago, kieranperez said:

This is what I love about Zen. There’s so much artistry and beauty in the simplicity in the way Zen is communicated when fully embodied. 

One thing that I think people like the Samurai warriors or martial artists that took up Zen practice actually really grasped is infinite intelligence. They see so much in such simple things, e.g. a punch, a kick, a look into their opponents eyes, the way they walk, etc. and ground themselves in that. 

Interesting.

Your intuition is your own personal genie.  Learn to trust that infinite intelligence.

@Faceless 
You kinda remind me of me a day ago, until one of the members on this forum called me out on it. 

Stop trying to sound woke.

Talk about the conversation at hand.  It's fine to express your ideas, but don't be imposing about it because then you can't learn what other people are trying to say. 

2 minutes ago, SageModeAustin said:

@Faceless 
You kinda remind me of me a day ago, until one of the members on this forum called me out on it. 

Stop trying to sound woke.

Talk about the conversation at hand.  It's fine to express your ideas, but don't be imposing about it because then you can't learn what other people are trying to say. 

Interesting:)