Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bejapuskas

1 month meditation results

3 posts in this topic

I am quite new to actualized.org and meditation. Therefore it surprises me, that I experienced some weird experiences during this week. 

The first one was when I was doing self-inquiry. I was sitting on a couch, closed my eyes and then I felt like I knew that this „I“ is not actually the true self. I saw a flash of light for a split-second and experienced a high level of joy. I dont think this is extraordinary or anything, it was very short and mysterious. I have also heard some people saying that we shouldnt associate spiritual experiences with pictures. (the light)

Than I was very bored at school and we had a free hour as the teacher went missing, so I was meditating in the corridor, it was very peaceful and quiet there, everyone was having a lesson. I tried the mindfulness meditation for like 5th time, I saw Leos video on it just a few days ago. After some time I had a feeling of being 4D, it was like I realized something about the things I was seeing. I dont know if it was like a shift in a paradigm, that the pictures are just creations of my brain and stuff, or it meant something different.

What do you think? (I dont think I am enlightened or something, I just dont know whats happening to me)

Nice! Keep the insight coming, enjoy it and don't cling to it :P

That's all I have to say.

Edited by okulele

Use the Prayer Swat Team!