Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Frog

Stages of Development

26 posts in this topic

@Tistepiste You stage orange materialists always need proof. Science can't even prove that you exist without resonable doubt.

1 hour ago, Outer said:

Joke image, which gave me a laugh, and unamusing low effort trolling. The breatharian meme is boring to pursue. Since you're anonymous you're free to join the forum and participate like everyone else.  Follow the white rabbit.

Start with Jed McKenna. Or don't.

"Well I am certainly wiser than this man. It is only too likely that neither of us has any knowledge to boast of; but he thinks that he knows something which he does not know, whereas I am quite conscious of my ignorance. At any rate it seems that I am wiser than he is to this small extent, that I do not think that I know what I do not know." - Socrates

At any rate, trolling isn't allowed on the forum. You know where this road leads. You've already been down it before. Why not try a different road - for any sake - your own amusement if any?

I wasn't sure how to react to this thread.

I think you summed it up much, much better than I could have. +1

Breathing in, I calm my body.

Breathing out, I smile.

4 hours ago, SBB4746 said:

@Joseph Maynor Says the guy who said he thinks his enlightened in another post. 

Yep.  I did.  Deal with it.  I do believe I am Enlightened, and I have the balls to admit it.  You can troll me all you want, that doesn’t change facts.  And really, I don’t care about trolling or criticism anymore.  That’s all ridiculous nonsense to me now.  I could give a care less.  If you’re focused on me, that’s on you not on me.  

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Cracking down on distracting nonsense threads.

Frog has been banned.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.