Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
John Iverson

How to live in a society, country, family, and friends that is in blue stage?

5 posts in this topic

The way i speak and behave can affect how people think of me, like here in the Philippines i have set of friends who i have a conversation with them and our topic is about inflation, i said to them that inflation is a part of a growth , growth is not pleasant all the time because of the ego backlash , i said that as a society, work like a mind.. mind system.. i said try to pick 1 habit that you will change in 1 year, you will understand  growth.. after i said that, they said that i am not being considerate to the poor,. I really see that what they see to other people is not it, they speaking about their truth because of emotions and rationalization they have to that person or poor... they are somehow projecting,..  i speak also in the orange stage stage that in a society you must in the business, because economics and business is somehow connected,..

if you are a poor and all you do is sip in societies tits you will suffer from that consequences you must be responsible to your own life that society doesn't affect you and your country if your problem is money you must become richer and richer, and if you start to see the limitation of successs or material paradigm then you must work out the upper stage of that paradigm but, they see that consciousness cannot be connected on what is happening here, ? 

i told to friends that you must find out and discover what is the root of all the problem happening in our country.. ? But they said i cannot speak about psychology in these matter ? But for example poor people has his own impulse why they cannot think to spend there time doing things to make them rich.. sample it is there negative thinking,..that impulse affect how they took actions.. i know it is their impulses I understand what they are coming from..  my friends also don't understand how important my actualization work ,.they say that i am just the only one who benefits but not the other person, but i know understanding the root of the problem is a big help ?Isn't it? My friend said that all i am saying is that ohhh don't do anything at all they are just fine, they want to do something but they don't know what they gonna do.. for them what i am doing and saying to them doesn't make any actions at all 

This picture is one paradigm they see.. there are another one i want to  Screenshot and put it here but i cannot find it right now.. ????????

IMG_7860.PNG

Edited by John Iverson

If you're actually asking about how to live and grow beyond Stage Blue in a Stage Blue society, then I would simply say this:

1) Stop seeing yourself as superior to Stage Blue people. Avoid the urge to demonize them or look down at them as "primitive." Stop arguing with people. Stop judging them. Stop giving a shit. Everyone's journey is different.

2) Move. (In your case, to somewhere that is largely Stage Orange.)

The second point is especially important. Humans are social creatures and the environment affects us more than we think.

I did not fully collapse into hardcore Stage Green until I was in the midst of preparing to move from living in a very Stage Orange society to a Stage Green society. The problem was that even if you are ready to move onto the next stage, if your community is at a different stage, you have to engage in certain old behaviors just to survive and the social drag can really hold you back. Once I was living where most people were around Stage Green, it became a lot easier to drop the old Stage Orange habits, since people did not expect me to have them.

35 minutes ago, eleveneleven said:

If you're actually asking about how to live and grow beyond Stage Blue in a Stage Blue society, then I would simply say this:

Answer: i am asking how to live "with" stage blue.. in a Stage Boue society...

1) Stop seeing yourself as superior to Stage Blue people. Avoid the urge to demonize them or look down at them as "primitive." Stop arguing with people. Stop judging them. Stop giving a shit. Everyone's journey is different

Answer: I don't know how i handle what growth i have now, if try to talk to them it simply don't match me and them.. it doesn't mean i think i am superior or so whatever if ever i think that way, i will not ask how to live with them ?.. indont know how to express because it is unmatch.. i cannot just say what i see that is the problem.. i cannot moralized them it will demonized them.. it is a challenge for me to handle things because i grow alot doing things and it affects how i communicate... 

2) Move. (In your case, to somewhere that is largely Stage Orange.)

The second point is especially important. Humans are social creatures and the environment affects us more than we think.

I did not fully collapse into hardcore Stage Green until I was in the midst of preparing to move from living in a very Stage Orange society to a Stage Green society. The problem was that even if you are ready to move onto the next stage, if your community is at a different stage, you have to engage in certain old behaviors just to survive and the social drag can really hold you back. Once I was living where most people were around Stage Green, it became a lot easier to drop the old Stage Orange habits, since people did not expect me to have them.

The problem is all places here is blue, top universities here stuck to a paradigm that the education system is very blue.. catholicism is there, and patriotism is also there, it is important for them to comply.. to the rules.. and to the system.. they think education you will become globally competitive as an individual but nooo haha it is not.. yes you have a advantage but it is just for a company.. the company will become globally competitive not you.. you become stuck and you cannot express your full potential ...

90% we are in a blue stage... even in a company is in blue.. companies here is not yet dominant haha even technologies so maybe orange is still 5-10 percent only, green is impossible to have as a place or as a group of people, of course in maybe in a conplete population of all filipinos that are alive maybe 6-8 percent ? Is at different stage than orange .. we are in era that orange is trying to grow..blue stage is getting stronger..... so how can i deal it? Where ever i go is deeply blue... i am planning to cut my self in to computer system.. if you are saying to find a place that is green, well how would you expect a country who is 90% blue can you find a place that is green? Orange is still 5-10 percent.. finding some one who is filipino in actualized org is very difficult what more a place.. i know  filipina celebrity here is watching actualized.org but atsome point she is back at blue not do the practice at all.. see.. how difficult it is... media here is blue and 2% orange... social media here is 96% blue.. how can i find a place in a social media that is green or a place is orange ...for me to completely surrender what stage i am at... i cannot find it in the internet.. and i cannot find a place here because who i am gonna ask? Even using psychedelics.. of course i know some who are using psychedelics but they are not so serious.. i see how they use psychedelics drugs.. and how they speak from their experiences.. they are not serious. And into consciousness. For them to be at stage green... they are not even do there work to climb to orange stage ? 

The problem is how can i connect to them without forgetting what i become, or what growth i have been through ??? imagine your family is blue.. your friends is blue.. your teacher.. your society is blue and you act differently to the norm.. ? It is just an action ...  what i behave or say to them affects their reality 

i am not moralizing or demonizing them .. it's just if you grow your behavior change.. and what they see is through your actions and behaviors.. even how i speak.. 

Connecting with people in other stages is less of a problem if you have a community that supports your current stage. Otherwise, if you're only surrounded by people in other stages, it's like "you against the world," and that's only fun for awhile, then it gets annoying.

I understand what you're saying. My parents (who came from a Stage Red/Stage Blue country, similar perhaps to the Philippines) and most of my family are very, very Stage Blue, and the more my consciousness shifted to a different "channel," the bigger the gap between us became, until it was very hard to connect with them. Weirdly enough, I found that once I switched over to Stage Green, though, it became easier to empathize with them and not take their religiosity so seriously. (Whereas when I was younger and leaving Stage Blue myself (into Orange), I found their religion offensive and super annoying.) This took time, though, and I had to put some distance between myself and my family to get to that point. (I made Stage Orange friends, integrated the Stage Orange culture of the area I was then living in, etc.)

Look, this is what I suggest: Consider leaving the country, or at least try to find a micro-community within it where you can find like-minded people and fully integrate the next stage. You are clearly no longer a good match for the community that you're in, and this will create conflict between you and other people. Over time, in order to achieve balance, your mind will tend to try to harmonize with them and join them on their level, if only so that daily life will be less stressful. The social system will drag you back.

If that's not what you want, and you also don't want to spend all your time alone, then I suggest finding a community of Stage Orange people, even if it means leaving your country.

In my case, i was lucky. The country I live in is very big and different parts of it are at varying stages (some mostly Blue, some mostly Orange, some Orange with smatterings of Green, and a very small handful of cities moving deeper into Green), so I was simply able to leave a Stage Blue/Orange region and go live in a Stage Green region on the other side of the country without much trouble.

In your case, it will probably take some serious planning, but I would start to consider leaving the country (perhaps somewhere else in SEA), or at least traveling to Stage Orange places. Sometimes until you've moved to the new place, you may not realize how much the old environment has been holding you back.

Edited by eleveneleven

I have observed lots of changes when you surrender to you Heart. It makes you feel safe around people who may judge you now and then. People start to magically disappear from your life, because you realign differently due to the difference in vibration, and you don't need them anymore to learn certain lessons as a soul. This surrender is more powerful, life-changing, loving, and scary (sometimes) than most people here would first think.

Always remember everyone in your life right now is here to help you. This is because your Higher Self does not let anyone in your life who dosen't teach you a lesson, or inspire you to take a certain action. The exception to this is abusive relationships, and if it's acute, then use your higher wisdom and leave :) 

I hope this info helps you. Always change the inner, and the outer will naturally change as when your spiritual practice changes your state of consciousness you will take new actions naturally, and life will align in a completely new way. 

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️