Emanyalpsid

The definite guide to non-duality, enlightenment, and the nature of reality

45 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Serotoninluv said:

Don't waste months or years of your time chasing farts and giggles. Direct experience of nonduality is 1 million times more powerful than any words.

Excellent advice. :D

1 hour ago, cirkussmile said:

Non duality: Being peaceful, happy and a heart full of love.

Knowing is Being is Loving :x

@Emanyalpsid I like your backwards "displaynamE". ;)

I will break my statement to not write again, because it occurred to me how I can explain to you all the difference.

First you are ignorant, as everyone is at first. Then you go look for meaning to explain everything you experience. If you then so happen to stumble upon enlightenment, and I mean the Western definition of enlightenment here, formed to you by Leo and many others, you might start to believe it. You see Leo's movies where he achieved multiple 'enlightenments,' to finally become absolute infinity and god himself and he created everything. Then you start to believe this, just like Leo did before he turned to psychedelics. Although Leo also read or heard about 'enlightenment' from someone else. Then you try psychedelics yourself, if you take a big enough dosage or a strong enough psychedelic like 5-Meo-dmt, what happens is that your neurotransmitter (serotonin, dopamine, noradrenaline, etc.) activity in your brain is greatly enhanced and the balance of them is distorted. As input from the senses through these neurotransmitters forms your consciousness, your awareness of your senses, and therefore reality, gets distorted. Therefore it seems like reality is falling apart, but it is only your consciousness, which is so fucked up that it can not process input from the senses anymore. It might lose connection to the senses as a whole, causing a blackout. This of course, makes sure your ego dies. After you come back to your senses, you think that you created reality, because you believe you do, based on your believe in enlightenment or absolute infinity etc. Your consciousness however is just getting back to normal. Because you believe you created reality, are god, absolute infinity etc., you are disconnecting yourself from reality. Of course the non-duality experience is real, but how it came to be, the nature of it, becomes related to your believe.

A child is ignorant, people tell the child about santa, the child believes in santa. The child sees someone who looks like santa, the child believes he or she saw santa. 

Now, Buddhists learn that the ego consists purely out of desires and believes, formed by your ignorance in thinking that the universe and reality exist on their own. So they dissolve the ego by learning the mutual dependent origin of the universe, which means that the universe does not exist on itself. Therefore opening their minds for the experience of non-duality. 

This does not mean you are totally lost or wrong. You are just disconnected from reality. Therefore, a lot of you experienced this disconnection, thinking it is a stage you have to go through. You are not completely lost, you are actually already halfway there, you just miss understanding. If you understand, your believe and disconnection will go away, filling your heart with compassion.

Everything is explained on http://www.foundationsofhumanlife.com but I believe our generation is tired of reading. But I don't blame you, there is so much shit written. Everybody who thinks they created a fart, starts to write a book about it. Selling it to the gullible. Take 'The power of now,' for example. Why take the time and effort to read and meditate, when one can take some psychedelic substance and buzz your tits off. Leo seemed to have a good time, so it must be right. What it does to your body and mental state, with frequent use over time, nobody knows. But who cares; cause you already smoke, drink alcohol, eat sugar, refined carbohydrates and Fetts, sprayed vegetables, etc. Not saying you do, but you might. :)  

But suit yourself, a lot of Christians and Catholics are perfectly happy believing in god. Ignorance is bliss in some way.

@Nahm so I ask you, do you take the blue pill, or the red pill, and find out how deep the rabbit hole really goes?

Hope this will reach everyone in a good state and may it help you on the way to feel enlightened. And don't forget, sharing is caring.

Edited by Emanyalpsid

@Emanyalpsid Grandiose assumptions via projection of fear. Completely backwards, and self sustaining of falsity. None of what you said is true, you just think it is so from lack of direct experience in the very matters you speak of. You’re at the right place, why dismiss it? Look into yourself. You will be glad you did. 

Read through your post, and separate between what came from thinking & beliefs; accusations, assumptions, & projections...and what you know from direct experience. This is a very eye opening and difficult thing to do, it’s the begining of liberation. Who cares about “breaking your statement to not write again”, or what anybody thinks about you, or science, or dogmas, etc. Find the truth, about you.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

1 hour ago, Nahm said:

@Emanyalpsid Grandiose assumptions via projection of fear. Completely backwards, and self sustaining of falsity. None of what you said is true, you just think it is so from lack of direct experience in the very matters you speak of. You’re at the right place, why dismiss it? Look into yourself. You will be glad you did. 

Read through your post, and separate between what came from thinking & beliefs; accusations, assumptions, & projections...and what you know from direct experience. This is a very eye opening and difficult thing to do, it’s the begining of liberation. Who cares about “breaking your statement to not write again”, or what anybody thinks about you, or science, or dogmas, etc. Find the truth, about you.

@Nahm dude, your ego is cornered; projections of fear, completely backwards, sustaining of falsity, thinking, beliefs, accusations, assumptions, projections. All these words come out of your mind.

You still don't see where I am coming from do you? How could I write all of this, if I hadn't experienced it myself? I have some imagination left, but not nearly enough to come up with this kind of thing. Not only is it from my own direct experience, but it is also grounded in Buddhism and the dependent origin of nature is everywhere in science, as you can read in the text. 

But you still didn't read it did you? My guess is you are bit scared, because you foresee that it might ramble with your worldview a bit, or you are so convinced of your beliefs that you deny other views. You are trying to defend your own beliefs, but you fail to see this, doubting something you don't know. Read the text, confront yourself and judge for yourself. You say it isn't true but explain to me why, and with a little bit more evidence then you experience things differently, because I can never know how you feel.  

I don't have to find out something about me anymore, that is not why I am here. I am here because some people need help or guidance, as I can read in other topics. Doing psychedelics is not the safest way for everyone. You can neglect this topic, but apparently there is something for you to find here, else you would not respond. Open yourself up to your deepest beliefs, there is where liberation can be found.

Edited by Emanyalpsid

4 minutes ago, Emanyalpsid said:

You say it isn't true but explain to me why

Yes, totally understandable.

6 hours ago, Emanyalpsid said:

If you then so happen to stumble upon enlightenment, and I mean the Western definition of enlightenment here, formed to you by Leo and many others, you might start to believe it. You see Leo's movies where he achieved multiple 'enlightenments,' to finally become absolute infinity and god himself and he created everything. Then you start to believe this, just like Leo did before he turned to psychedelics. Although Leo also read or heard about 'enlightenment' from someone else. Then you try psychedelics yourself, if you take a big enough dosage or a strong enough psychedelic like 5-Meo-dmt, what happens is that your neurotransmitter (serotonin, dopamine, noradrenaline, etc.) activity in your brain is greatly enhanced and the balance of them is distorted. As input from the senses through these neurotransmitters forms your consciousness, your awareness of your senses, and therefore reality, gets distorted. Therefore it seems like reality is falling apart, but it is only your consciousness, which is so fucked up that it can not process input from the senses anymore. It might lose connection to the senses as a whole, causing a blackout. This of course, makes sure your ego dies. After you come back to your senses, you think that you created reality, because you believe you do, based on your believe in enlightenment or absolute infinity etc. Your consciousness however is just getting back to normal. Because you believe you created reality, are god, absolute infinity etc., you are disconnecting yourself from reality. Of course the non-duality experience is real, but how it came to be, the nature of it, becomes related to your believe.

This is all a story. Awakening came from roughly 20 years of meditation, studying self, sciences, qm’s, religions, epistemology, philosophy, then psychedelics, then “I heard of” Leo / actualized. The order you put the events is your version, your interpretation/assumption/projection.

The bottom line is, only you can realize the paradigm of science and materialism, there is much more, and it will only serve you in the development of your website, and ultimately, helping others to awaken. We are together in that, no doubt❤️??. If you don’t value my opinion, stop inquiring into it. No worries here. I wish you only the best. 

Any direct answers in brevity...

What are my “beliefs” you speak of, the ones “defended”, the “cornered” situation? What is it you think “I” am afraid / scared of? How do you see I am disconnected from reality? (Please be specific, brevity)

I read your website, before the first comment. Why do you keep referring to it? Just say what you want to say. 

Also, what do you mean when you say “the nonduality experience is real”?

And why do you keeping wanting evidence, when you are already it ?

57 minutes ago, Nahm said:

This is all a story. 

Of course that piece of my post is a story, I used it to explain the difference. But the story was not directed to you, it was just an example for people to read. Only after the story I directed myself to you. I use a confrontational style of writing on purpose, to trigger ego responses in people if they are there.

We are together in that, no doubt❤️??. If you don’t value my opinion, stop inquiring into it. No worries here. I wish you only the best. 

I hope you can handle my harsh tone, confrontation is my method. I love you brother. (L) We are in this together, but I am not inquiring into your opinion.

Any direct answers in brevity...

What are my “beliefs” you speak of, the ones “defended”, the “cornered” situation? What is it you think “I” am afraid / scared of? How do you see I am disconnected from reality? (Please be specific, brevity)

Well you wrote all I said isn't true, therefore you believe in truth. Defending this truth by saying I am writing projections of fears, doubting the things I write by telling me I have to look into my text what I wrote out of accusations, projections, assumptions and believes. Indirect telling me you see the things I write in that way. Well as you apparently have read it, everything after my suggestive question became unnecessary.

But now you do ask; as you believe in a truth, you have a resentment of lies. Looking for truth everywhere, doubting every word, story and text. Therefore, you became a moderator, to check what is written. But what is the truth? 

I read your website, before the first comment. Why do you keep referring to it? Just say what you want to say. 

As you seem to ignore everything that I wrote, or you don't understand it. I don't want to say anything, I am just consciousness. I have no control over my actions, that is an illusion from the ego, this is just the universe in motion, there is no alternative.

Also, what do you mean when you say “the nonduality experience is real”?

The non-duality experience on a psychedelic is real, but not lasting, unless you get the insight that you are it. 

And why do you keeping wanting evidence, when you are already it ?

That is the question! What is it? Is it consciousness or reality? What is the nature of it?

Edited by Emanyalpsid

@Nahm I pondered a bit on the question I asked you; what is the truth? As I thought about this subject a couple of years ago. I remembered writing a note about it, but deleting it as I saw it as only conceptual. But I just realized you provided the empirical proof that it is real after all. The note was; 'the truth is holding on to your believes.' Maybe it will help you in some way.

Edit; let me explain a bit further. At the time I could not make sense of the subject, because I didn't believe in the truth. But that didn't mean it could not exist, I could just not verify what it was.

So for you to let go of your believes, you have to let go of the truth.

Edited by Emanyalpsid

@Emanyalpsid I already am the truth, and I appreciate the sentiment. Much love to you man. Very rare to come accross someone to have such conversation’s with. Can’t express how much I appreciate you, really, so I will just use the classic, over played, yet still enduring, emoji heart.

❤️

Lol. 

I realize more and more that there probably are only a few people in the West who gained insight into the nature of reality. When I was going to my inquiry phase, I sought books about Buddhism who explained the whole thing in a language I could understand, but I couldn't find any. All of them used a lot of metaphors, stories, dialogs, and the same wheels, chains etc. Letting me to believe the writers who wrote it didn't really know what they were writing about, else they would be able to explain it differently. They just copied the texts from the East. But the logical thinking Western mind, which was me, could not make sense of it. Even in the Buddhist centre here in the city, I can not find anyone who attained full insight. Even the book from Ole Nydahl, 'The way things are,' uses the same kind of vague unclear discription. Therefore, I believe he doesn't even have full understanding himself, although I never met him. And I fully understand why people don't understand buddhism and what it is truly about.

It was only through my several use of psychedelics, that I finally understood what they were talking about, what the nature of it is. My first thought immediately was; this can be explained sooo much easier, tha fuck! Therefore I wrote the text, so people can understand it more easily, even without the use of psychedelics. It is only about letting go of every believe you have, and observing your desires and reality as it is. Without time there would be no space, but without space there would be no time. So they do not exist on their own, they are non-dual. Matter depends on gravity, but gravity also depends on matter, they are non-dual. Life depends on an environment, but an environment is only there when it surrounds life, else it is just nature, thus they are non-dual. A body depends on the senses to be perceived, but you need senses to perceive a body, so they are non-dual. You need a reality to be conscious, but reality also needs a consciousness to be perceived, thus they are non-dual. It is only because you think reality, or your consciousness, exists on its own, that you look for meaning and develop beliefs and desires. So you can give meaning to reality, life and yourself, to determine your place in the world. To have a sense of grip and security.

Long story short; if you gain insight in the nature of reality, you will be able to see reality as it is, you will not be deceived. You will understand your own emotions, persons, situations, phenomena, experiences, events, things, etc. much quicker and better, because you know how they came to be. You will have compassion for everyone and everything because they make up your reality. And you will understand that they can't do anything about the way things are, just as yourself.

You will be confronted with yourself; with pride, beliefs, fear, shame, etc. But don't be afraid, if you read the text it will all follow naturally, I wrote it in a way you will be guided through yourself. You will not lose it, as the text keeps you firm on the path. It is only this pride, fear, shame that stands in your way. If you let go of a desire or believe, you will let go of a possible fear. You only need an open mind, that means, to be open to the possibility that you see things not clear, or don't know something. There is no shame in following a wrong thought, believe or person. It means you are on your way. But hey, I am not trying to convince anyone here, I do not gain anything from it. So suit yourself.

I will be happy to try answering any question someone has here. Except about me personally. I know there are a lot of people reading this topic and they may have questions, but maybe are afraid to say or ask something. I am not that confrontational or harsh to everyone, only deep beliefs need a strong confrontation to be recognized. The way you approach me, the way I approach you. I am a very friendly guy, at least that is what my girlfriend says. If there are no questions, I will be on my way. Happy inquiring! May you all be well. ?

Edited by Emanyalpsid

@Emanyalpsid the structure of your arguing point to two things that you're afraid of. One is a short term fear and one is a long term fear.

Now, I don't want to make you face your fears if you're not ready for it. But if you are, then tell me, and we can discuss them. :)

Can you prove that the outside reality exists? How do you know that you are not a brain in a jar experiencing a virtual world? If you think about it, you realize that the existence of a physical external world cannot be proved. 

The materialistic paradigm is useful because in this paradigm we can do science. But it's not the only paradigm in which science is possible. 

So the question is: why are you so attached to this paradigm? I think there are two main reasons of why you don't want to think outside the box, these reasons are your two fears I mentioned before. 

Your subconscious mind already knows that your conscious mind is only assuming most of the things that you think you know. You have built up a very sophisticated model of reality, the only problem is that the core statements,  on which you are building, are not facts but simply assumptions. So one of your fears is that you have to tear down completely your model of reality and start again from scratch. This is very painful because this would also mean that you have to delete everything on your site and start again from nothing. In order to be flexible in your thinking you have to get rid of everything that you've built and got attached to. This is the only way to start thinking outside the box. Do you see this now? Also, this is the reason why you couldn't really consider, or consciously understand,  the things that Nahm told you. 

So this is your short term fear. Do you want to discuss this, or are you ready to hear also about your other fear? 

7 hours ago, Barna said:

Can you prove that the outside reality exists? How do you know that you are not a brain in a jar experiencing a virtual world? If you think about it, you realize that the existence of a physical external world cannot be proved. 

There is something that is perceived right? Whatever that something is, if it is the creation of our consciousness, reality, the matrix, the head of Papa Smurf, it doesn't matter, because these are just words. We can not deny the things we perceive, well we can but that would be pointless, as there is no alternative. What you can do, is hide in your head, as imagination goes a long way, especially on psychedelics. But you still need to deal with the things you perceive through your eyes, mouth, nose, ears, sense of touch, and your mind (thinking ability). Of course these are again just words to label them, you can also not label them, it could also be anything you want. But you are still eating food, breath the air, take a shit, go inside when you are cold, lay in a bed when you want to sleep. Of course these are again just words to label them, you can give them any name you want or no name, but it is still happening. You will meet other 'people,' again just a word. You can call them souls, entities, whatever you want. You might speak with them, using the words you want. But how do two people understand eachother if they are pointing to something? By using the same words. You see, that we are already just creating our own world/ reality?

But if you believe that everything is created by your consciousness, can you change anything you want? Can you create something out of nothing? For instance, a two headed dragon? And I mean not inside your head, but with your eyes open without psychedelics. And I mean not on a computer screen or 3d printed or fabricated in another way, I mean a living one. No, 'the something' we perceive is apparently bounded. But how is it bounded? A bunch of people, again just a word, came together who also perceived 'something' and recognized together, by using the same words, that they can investigate its limits and its nature, and derive knowledge from it. By using words and language, creating a duality, and an ego. But the ego helped them make a distinction between green and blue. The ego helps in staying alive and passing knowledge on to offspring. This is all very useful, but the point is, the more people think they can give meaning to it, the more they believe in it, the more they cling to it through desires, the bigger their ego becomes. They think they can give meaning and substance to it, because they think it exists on itself. This would all be fine, if there would be no suffering, but apparently there is. How does this suffering came to be? Well apparently suffering comes from the ego. But how can we then dissolve the ego? By showing the ego that reality, and itself in it, is of dependent origin. In doing so, its desire for meaning dissolves, subsequent desires dissolve, and subsequent believes dissolve. It will be satisfied, as it has no desire to know itself, as it knows that itself came into existence through it.

You will not dissolve the ego completely by thinking it is all consciousness or absolute infinity, for then consciousness or absolute infinity will exist on itself. If it exists on itself, you can give meaning to it, through itself.

The materialistic paradigm is useful because in this paradigm we can do science. But it's not the only paradigm in which science is possible. 

What do you mean with materialistic paradigm?

So the question is: why are you so attached to this paradigm? I think there are two main reasons of why you don't want to think outside the box, these reasons are your two fears I mentioned before. 

Your subconscious mind already knows that your conscious mind is only assuming most of the things that you think you know. You have built up a very sophisticated model of reality, the only problem is that the core statements,  on which you are building, are not facts but simply assumptions. So one of your fears is that you have to tear down completely your model of reality and start again from scratch. This is very painful because this would also mean that you have to delete everything on your site and start again from nothing. In order to be flexible in your thinking you have to get rid of everything that you've built and got attached to. This is the only way to start thinking outside the box. Do you see this now? Also, this is the reason why you couldn't really consider, or consciously understand,  the things that Nahm told you. 

I answered to this in my explanation above. I understood Nahm better then you think. The problem was, he doesn't understand my words the way I use them as they have another meaning for him. So I am looking for the words which we both understand, therefore I went to the core; it and itself.

So this is your short term fear. Do you want to discuss this, or are you ready to hear also about your other fear? 

I am open to hear your response. I am also ready to hear about my other fear.

Edited by Emanyalpsid

You went a long way in your thinking, let me bring you back to the core of the topic. I have a simple question for you: how do you differentiate yourself from "reality" (or whatever we want to call it)? Where do you end and reality start? What's the definition of you that draws the boundary between you and reality? Okay, it was more than one question, but the answers might be almost identical :D

That is what I tried to explain. In my explanation I refer to the you as perception (I used the verbs perceived and perceive). Maybe I should have stated this more clearly? I tried to bring you to the core.

Let me explain further. Let's say that you are consciousness, to use another word which means the same. First there must be consciousness before a concept of consciousness can emerge. That which perceives this concept of consciousness is consciousness: that is you, and not the concept that you have of consciousness. In other words; from your consciousness, you can not conceptualize consciousness, for you are consciousness. Through it you perceive it.

If you now read my previous explanation again, do you understand it now?

Edited by Emanyalpsid

We're on the same page. Let's use your terminology: I am perception. Now, where is the boundary between perception and the thing that's being perceived? Does perception even exist without things to be perceived?

While contemplating on this question, don't start immediately thinking. Go to your direct experience first, and build on that. Do you find that boundary in your direct experience? 

Edited by Barna

Well no, but that is what I explained already in the discussion with Nahm, and also in my explanation to you. But I was trying to get you a step further; to understand the nature of it. You are not on the same page as me. You tried to project your fears on me, by doing so denying them yourself.

You said; "Your subconscious mind already knows that your conscious mind is only assuming most of the things that you think you know. You have built up a very sophisticated model of reality, the only problem is that the core statements, on which you are building, are not facts but simply assumptions. So one of your fears is that you have to tear down completely your model of reality and start again from scratch. This is very painful because this would also mean that you have to delete everything on your site and start again from nothing."

These are words out of your mind, which you try to project on, something you call, me. There is no me, there is only the projection from you of me. You have not given any proof to sustain them, you use them to sustain your beliefs. By doing so, you do not have to confront them yourself. Everything I said is based on my direct experience and verifiable by evidence and by others, in science and buddhism. I already know that reality is nothing (you can pick that up out of my previous explanation), but experience that it does not exist on itself.

You believe that it exists on itself; that it is only consciousness or absolute infinity or whatever you call it. You might be afraid to call it anything; because then you are creating a duality. So you don't investigate it. One can only verify its non-dual existence, by investigating it. One should not ignore, deny, or avoid, negative emotions, but investigate them. Your ego is almost dissolved, but the last piece remains; that is the universe believing there is only one thing; it. You see, this is your 'higher' ego, with which I mean; it is the universe thinking that it exists on itself. It-self is the 'higher' ego, the self of it.

It is the believe in itself you have to let go. One can do this by showing the ego that reality, and itself in it, is of dependent origin. In doing so, its desire for meaning dissolves, subsequent desires dissolve, and subsequent believes dissolve. It will be satisfied, as it has no desire to experience itself, as it knows that itself came into existence through it.

This is all not easy to comprehend though, as it requires deep investigation and it's appearance is very subtle. It is the last stage before Nirvana. One dwells between existence and non-existence, between perception and non-perception. And here I mean not the existence of the personal ego, but the existence of it. One quite literally loses his own mind to melt together with it, one becomes formless. So my fears, are actually your fears. As I am it, but you are also it. Don't fear it, don't patronize it, investigate it.

Note; this is experienced stuff we are talking about here. Someone who reads this, but who is still figuring out the personal ego, will not understand this at all. But one can get here quite fast if one follows the middle way. See page 13 on the website for an easy explanation of the middle way. The website explains it all, the whole path, also for the beginner.

Edited by Emanyalpsid

I'm not trying to sell you anything, I don't believe in anything. I'm just playing with words and through these words I'm playing with other minds. :)

My mind is not even a tool, it's just a toy. I don't trust my thoughts when they try to explain existential things, because I had experiences that are not explainable by any language. So I go into my direct experience instead. 

Maybe you still have to think some more before you realize that thoughts cannot comprehend existence. And it's okay, it's a perfect place to be. Any place is a perfect place to be. :)