billiesimon

- I have questions for the women here :) relationships and sex -

3 posts in this topic

Hey girls. I'm trying to better understand women and how they feel and perceive their own sexual and relational worlds.

Since I have my own view, which is of course shaped by me being a young man and being hurt in the past by some girls, I need to hear directly from women what some experiences are for them, to really understand them and reconcile myself with some shadows I have had.

What about relationships vs casual sex? I've been shocked years ago by discovering that a lot of girls I knew were only interested in casual sex (this because I tend to prefer relationships). Now I'm openminded about that and I don't judge, but I'd like to hear your own feelings about it.

Do you find more satisfaction and magnetic attraction towards casual sex/seeing different men/casual dating or towards a passionate close relationship?

The stereotype is of course "girls want closeness" but in some of my experiences I've seen a lot of girls just casually dating with low interest in love. But I'm not judjing, just asking :) share what you feel

Inquire in the now.

Feeling is the truest knowing ?️

in my experience, i've found girls want intimacy. i think you just need to go out more. it's not nearly as low as you think

Each to their own but I'm more of a connection based individual, I'd never participate in 'casual sex' it's so egotistical and a massive turn off for me. I'm a 28yr old female.