Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Thanatos13

What is love?

8 posts in this topic

Not talking about the song. But what is love? I hear it tossed around everywhere yet I’m beginning to think it’s just an illusion.

1 minute ago, Faceless said:

Attention ??‍♂️

That’s not love, that’s just attention. 

Just now, Thanatos13 said:

Ok:)

Just now, Thanatos13 said:

The person whose ignorant doesn’t get to pick and choose truth. The fact is that you don’t know. Contemplate and stop picking and choosing answers. 

12 minutes ago, kieranperez said:

The person whose ignorant doesn’t get to pick and choose truth. The fact is that you don’t know. Contemplate and stop picking and choosing answers. 

If you don’t know that’s fine. I did contemplate and I conclude that it doesn’t exist and is but a phantom. 

More apparently it can be whatever people want it to mean. People say attention, but that can just be attention. Not all attention can be love as well, but love can be a kind of attention. But that doesn’t really answer my question.

But if you don’t know then that’s fine. But I’m asking.

2 minutes ago, Thanatos13 said:

If you don’t know that’s fine. I did contemplate and I conclude that it doesn’t exist and is but a phantom. 

More apparently it can be whatever people want it to mean. People say attention, but that can just be attention. Not all attention can be love as well, but love can be a kind of attention. But that doesn’t really answer my question.

But if you don’t know then that’s fine. But I’m asking.

It sounds like you have already made your conclusions about what love is. I don''t see the point of the thread if you already know the answer to your question and are telling other members they are wrong about love.