Misagh

Recommend me good books to improve communication through words.

6 posts in this topic

^^

There is a voice that doesn't use words. Listen! - Rumi

1.Say This--NOT THAT: Power phrases designed to help you communicate with power, tact, and finesse, along with danger  by Dan O connor

"Whatsoever is on it (the earth) will perish. And The Face of your Lord Full of Majesty and Honour will remain forever❤️" Quran: Surat Ar-Rahman (The Merciful)

"We will surely test you with something of fear and hunger and a loss of wealth and lives and fruits, but give good tidings to the patient"?Quran: Suratal Al-baqarah (The Cow)

@ChimpBrain This also seems interesting and quite the opposite of the other suggestion so i'll check this out as well :)

There is a voice that doesn't use words. Listen! - Rumi

I saw Dan O connor's book. Some of his tactics are very powerful but a great book I recommend to go with this is the Art of saying No by Damian Zachariades. Some tactics do not work with people who super-narcissistic or psychopathic or with mental illnesses you might run into. It works with 90% percent of the sane people. and 10 percent is you need an extra boundaries with them.

Edited by Your place at Heart

"Whatsoever is on it (the earth) will perish. And The Face of your Lord Full of Majesty and Honour will remain forever❤️" Quran: Surat Ar-Rahman (The Merciful)

"We will surely test you with something of fear and hunger and a loss of wealth and lives and fruits, but give good tidings to the patient"?Quran: Suratal Al-baqarah (The Cow)