MarkusSweden

Truth and 'reality' are two different things!

4 posts in this topic

With reality I mean the ordinary everyday reality in human societies that are built on false belief that we are unchanged separate agents over time.

When you live in truth(in the now) you might think that you can bring that truth-aspect to reality, but that will never work, 'reality' will always stay the same. 

You can only bring people from reality to the truth, but you can never bring truth to reality. 

I know that "reality" is not an accurate word, but it's good to use it this way, because there is really a reality to the lie(notions of separate selves), there is a reality to that dream-state from the perspective of the sleeping ones.

And majority of humanity will always be asleep, that's just statistics. Enlightenment is certainly not for everyone.  

However, once you find the truth, when you respond accordingly to the NOW(which is all you have, you realise), then you might find that stage of true presence, true awareness so simple, so obvious and fulfilling that you want to bring that to everyone, to the whole of humanity. 

You might even think that it might be a relatively easy thing to do, because you can't imagine not being in this raw presence, in this happy and obvious state of mind(pure consciousness). 

It's a good reminder that we(if we succeed) will always be the happy misfits that don't lack anything. We will be crackpots in the eyes of humanity as a whole. That is not a tragedy to us, but a tragedy for humanity..

But hey, that's how it goes, that's the hand that was dealt to humanity. 

We should also be careful who we give the advice and insights to. Because they might only be prepared for the great gift in it, but might not be prepared to lose "reality", which is nothing to lose of course, but that's another story. :) 

Elaborate.

Namaste.     

Edited by MarkusSweden

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

hmm I have gone from being completely unnoticed walking in the busy streets of my city (brussels) to now passing by people and their eyes lighting up, blinking, as if dazed by the sun, as if they just woke up

some people can't seem to believe what sort of human is walking towards them when they see me, now of course this is an event they attracted on a higher consciousness level, in full harmony for their own benefit

now this doesn't happen all the time of course, fluctuating waves

I've seen my earthly sky grow into a gigantic sea of space and consciousness, structures warped to divinity

I know that at this point I bend reality and I share energy with everyone around me, willingly and lovingly, which is why I'm in the stream of life and meetings happen specifically, more precisely, more lovingly, the universe utilizes this energy

truth has completely revealed reality, in my personal experience, to leave old earthy illusions behind

@MarkusSwedenbelieve in yourself man, believe in this world, believe in your deepest and your highest desires, believe in the divine

believe in your imagination, it's all possible, it's all possible in this moment, in this reality, on this planet, life truly happens now

Edited by Arkandeus

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!

6 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@MarkusSweden Why is there evil and suffering in the world?

Because of the false notion of a separate self. We should live for the whole, not for a subpart of the whole aka the illusion of a separate self. 

But that's how humanity has always unfold, and always will unfold, that's the tragic of humanity I guess. 

Even we who are interested in dissolving the ego often fails to do so, and our societal surrounding will always encourage us to be the illusionary entity of the ego. 

Isn't it so, yes or no?