Emerald

The "OTHER"ing Problem and Being Unwise with Paradigm Choice

42 posts in this topic

15 hours ago, Emerald said:

Unfortunately, this is the exact spiritual bypassing that I was talking about. 

If a lion is running at you, just repeat these ideas and all the danger will melt away into spiritual bliss... OR you'll be mauled by a lion for not being properly aware of the goings-on within duality. Either way, it doesn't matter because "All is one." You never cared about your life because you're aware that death is an illusion. So, whenever you're being mauled, you will not feel any sense of terror or suffering. You're beyond that... right?

Truth is not opinions or ideas. 

And if you are not abiding in Truth, then you will certainly be effected by negative life circumstances. 

The best thing that you can do now is be really honest with where you are, and stop deceiving yourself that you're so detached from outcomes. Anyone can repeat these ideas and believe in these ideas. But when the rubber meets the road, you will immediately become aware that these ideas don't keep you safe from harm and that you're not above pain and suffering.

Ask yourself, have you ever experienced ego transcendence. If the answer is no, you don't know anything about it. Or truly, even if you have, you are not abiding in that state now. So, duality is likely very real to you. 

ok dear Emerald, have trust in life and in your higher self

you have a hard belief convincing you that physical reality has a say over you when it is the other way, it is truly so, the understanding comes as long as you keep your arms open

I do not consider what happens in such situations because there is no joy nor excitement in doing so, it does not help me build a loving and exciting vibration that I can share with everyone

I do not protect myself, nor do I attack, defense and offense are reflections of each other

I simply follow harmony and peace, that which I desire

this is what an earthly mind might consider vulnerable, but in truth it is harmony and synchronisation, flow with everything

it is magic

let go of the lions running after you

Edited by Arkandeus

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!

10 hours ago, Emerald said:

Unfortunately, it's not surprising. But yes, that's part of the inconsistency that I was referring to with regard to muddying paradigms and becoming gullible as a result. 

More than just "muddying paradigms" under the guise of non-duality ideology, which has even been used to justify murderers, rapists and child molesters. There is also an 'othering' by denigrating those who aren't on a similar path.

There often is a 'superiority' cognitive bias underpinning the improvement, actualized, enlightenment paths that isn't just about thinking of bettering oneself but also thinking one is better than others who aren't doing as they are doing.

It seems many still fall prey to the primal conditioning they suggest they are freeing themselves from while unaware of it's presence and influence on them.

Edited by SOUL