Cortex

There Is No True Reality

6 posts in this topic

That is in a sense beautiful, when you see completely different perspectives, or your paradigm of reality changes due to some substance or drug, you can see everything differently and reality will never be the same, nothing will ever be the same, reality can be shaped into whatever you want it to be, and is always shaped into something else, also everyone lives in a different reality 

But "something" always stays the same

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

That is because mind is attributeless and can take on any form, including interpretation of itself.

I agree, there is no true reality because "reality" is just a dream and dreams are real but they're not true. We're in the true world now dreaming this. There's nothing here to make sense of. Nothing  here  is  true. My dreams at night make more sense than this. You can't make the insane sound sane. It's ALL beliefs and no belief is true.  (Jed McKenna, I love Jed.)

After you wake up and SEE that it's all insane, at first you try to make sense of it by calling out to "other people" (am I the only one here?) to SEE if they can SEE what you see. It's scary and lonely and you  want to find some sane people to talk to. That's why places like this and facebook are so popular. It's nice to find other people who woke up when the majority  of humanity is dead asleep. We woke up but to what? We're awake inside an insane dream with crazy  characters doing insane things and we were one of them. We don't want to do insane things anymore and we don't want these sleepers to do insane things to us, but it's hopeless. This has been going on for millions of years (dreams). What makes you think it's going to change now that most of humanity is stupider than it was thousands of years ago?  

It's great if you're independently wealthy and you can live alone, but mostly you have to join the tea party and play by the insane rules or you get banned or put in jail. I've been banned 8x this year on fb. That's banned in fb jail 8 months out of 8 months. hahaha I'm surprised they keep letting me back.

While we're here dreaming we can go with it and enjoy the insanity of this dream or fight it and freak out because it's literally a nightmare. Call it what it is, a nightmare, an insane dream, a bad trip, but don't put lipstick on this pig or try to make sense of the tea party. They're never going to make sense. Hide if you can and keep the damage to a minimum but the shit has hit the fan in the insane asylum and everyone's getting hit. We need to accept what is, or go into denial. There's no making sense of it.  Stories like Alice in Wonderland, The Matrix, 1984 or One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest make the most sense. Science is just another religion, a religion of the the material world, and it's proving it doesn't exist. 

I'm still seeking truth beyond this dreamworld but I doubt it's possible to find any truth while we're here dreaming. So, to handle being awake here in the dream my philosophy is awareness, acceptance, action and non-attachment. I do that about everything I believe I see. As Jed says a beautiful sunset and a baby being thrown against the wall are the same things and have the same meaning (none) in this dream. A dream is a dream. There's no underlying message. Why get attached to dreams?  

Maybe you can SEE that awake and psychopath look a lot alike. BTW, I'm an empath and I hate psychopaths, their flying monkeys and the braindead zombies that become their NAZIS. They're controlling this dream/nightmare, but that's for another thread.

There's not much to do here but play the game to win and that's where people like Leo come in, to learn the game board, pieces and rules. The game's a lot more fun when you understand it. Dream on.   

9 minutes ago, Noone Here said:

I agree, there is no true reality because "reality" is just a dream and dreams are real but they're not true. We're in the true world now dreaming this. There's nothing here to make sense of. Nothing  here  is  true. My dreams at night make more sense than this. You can't make the insane sound sane. It's ALL beliefs and no belief is true.  (Jed McKenna, I love Jed.)

After you wake up and SEE that it's all insane, at first you try to make sense of it by calling out to "other people" (am I the only one here?) to SEE if they can SEE what you see. It's scary and lonely and you  want to find some sane people to talk to. That's why places like this and facebook are so popular. It's nice to find other people who woke up when the majority  of humanity is dead asleep. We woke up but to what? We're awake inside an insane dream with crazy  characters doing insane things and we were one of them. We don't want to do insane things anymore and we don't want these sleepers to do insane things to us, but it's hopeless. This has been going on for millions of years (dreams). What makes you think it's going to change now that most of humanity is stupider than it was thousands of years ago?  

It's great if you're independently wealthy and you can live alone, but mostly you have to join the tea party and play by the insane rules or you get banned or put in jail. I've been banned 8x this year on fb. That's banned in fb jail 8 months out of 8 months. hahaha I'm surprised they keep letting me back.

While we're here dreaming we can go with it and enjoy the insanity of this dream or fight it and freak out because it's literally a nightmare. Call it what it is, a nightmare, an insane dream, a bad trip, but don't put lipstick on this pig or try to make sense of the tea party. They're never going to make sense. Hide if you can and keep the damage to a minimum but the shit has hit the fan in the insane asylum and everyone's getting hit. We need to accept what is, or go into denial. There's no making sense of it.  Stories like Alice in Wonderland, The Matrix, 1984 or One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest make the most sense. Science is just another religion, a religion of the the material world, and it's proving it doesn't exist. 

I'm still seeking truth beyond this dreamworld but I doubt it's possible to find any truth while we're here dreaming. So, to handle being awake here in the dream my philosophy is awareness, acceptance, action and non-attachment. I do that about everything I believe I see. As Jed says a beautiful sunset and a baby being thrown against the wall are the same things and have the same meaning (none) in this dream. A dream is a dream. There's no underlying message. Why get attached to dreams?  

Maybe you can SEE that awake and psychopath look a lot alike. BTW, I'm an empath and I hate psychopaths, their flying monkeys and the braindead zombies that become their NAZIS. They're controlling this dream/nightmare, but that's for another thread.

There's not much to do here but play the game to win and that's where people like Leo come in, to learn the game board, pieces and rules. The game's a lot more fun when you understand it. Dream on.   

This sounds like the dime a dozen replies you see on there internet. 

Eveeyone believes themselves to be awake, yet no one really is. They merely believe they are. The truth is you can never be sure of the true reality and that will stay with you no matter what. Reality and stability don’t always coincide. 

You aren’t awake, and no one is asleep. That’s just in your mind. A story you tell yourself. Ultimately it doesn’t really matter.

Science a religion? Hahahaha. Religion peddles certainty, science does not.  

This isn’t a nightmare and no one is insane. Reality is far more complex than humans can make sense of so we turn to spirtuality thinking it has answers. 

12 hours ago, Thanatos13 said:

This sounds like the dime a dozen replies you see on there internet. 

Eveeyone believes themselves to be awake, yet no one really is. They merely believe they are. The truth is you can never be sure of the true reality and that will stay with you no matter what. Reality and stability don’t always coincide. 

You aren’t awake, and no one is asleep. That’s just in your mind. A story you tell yourself. Ultimately it doesn’t really matter.

Science a religion? Hahahaha. Religion peddles certainty, science does not.  

This isn’t a nightmare and no one is insane. Reality is far more complex than humans can make sense of so we turn to spirtuality thinking it has answers. 

An idea and/or concept is only as good as those who practice it.

Science can definitely be as ideological and dogmatic as religion.