pluto

The History of Medicine :)

6 posts in this topic

We are so lost in our thoughts, in our ego, and in the ideas and concepts of our mind. Learning has become transplanting the imaginary ideas in one brain from another, instead of through observation of for example, feeling the root going through the digestive system, and feeling into our bodies. 

When choosing the higher self, we can't help but learn through observation because we are not attached to our thoughts. Then we seek knowledge from within instead of through external authorities whether they be world famous nutritionists, or anybody saying that they know us more than ourselves :) We always know best, once we transcend thoughts this will be super clear.

TLDR: Always learn through observation, your body will tell you what it wants through how it feels.

Edited by Solace

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️ 

@Solace Love it! and love the new picture it resonates a very high vibration :)

B R E A T H E

@pluto Thank you!! It really came out of nowhere, and I felt a deep resonance with it, like It described everything I want to express, be and share :) I hope you are doing well too, I've been finding lots of joy in my breathe, and starting to do more exercise much more (yoga, stretching, hiking).

Lots of love and light, oneness and bliss your way brother.

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️ 

such a great post, love it ! 

Modern medicine is a wonder tool for those who have been hurt or in an accident, no question about it. Anyone who wants to see miracles happen should go sit in the emergency room for 3 hours after midnight.Being an ER surgeon is one of the most rewardig jobs because you clearly see success day in day out. 

The treatment of chronic diseases is where man has lost himself in thoughts, ideas, ego and delusion. These people have become so far-fetched from reality with years of academical brainwashing. It is great that more and more people are becoming interested in the alternative healing that alows the body to do what it has to instead of suppressing all its defense mechanisms. 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus