Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BornToBe

Leo's creativity

4 posts in this topic

Heeeey....
I've been watching Leo for a long time. Two days ago I decided to watch his 5 years old videos .And wow.I was amazed. He was absolutely different person . Different way of speaking,gesturing ect. I think his goal at that time was absolutely different too.  I would say his videos were more like orange-oriented (spiral dynamics ).Over time  all of the sudden The Guru woke up. The energy of the videos was completely changed . Even design of his videos was changed to this kind of darkness. 
Dark background. Dark t-shirt. This is amazing . Have you ever thought how these ideas (changing the style of videos) came up to his mind?Why exactly darkness? ?:)It's such a creative idea I think.Such an awesome transition. @Leo GuraWould you be interested to tell a little about that?I think there is also something to say about creativity . 
PS.Russian is my native language.  Sorry for my English .  B|

Edited by BornToBe

He had it all planned :P, I think. 

He wanted to gain attention by teaching soft core personal development such as making money, getting girls, etc and as he developed followers and attention, he started hinting enlightenment and then finally developed it to where it is right now. 

And about the video, I guess that he just keep it minimilisitc, he even shoot majority of videos in one take lol, so bye bye editing time. Guess, he just focus on the content and try to make it as rich and deep as possible while keeping everything else as simple and efficient.

I don't think it was entirely planned. Fairly sure that when Leo spoke about becoming a millionaire and having threesomes, those genuinely were his goals. Then I guess it began to dawn on him that there are better and less egoic pursuits than that, and that's when the channel took a new direction.

i love the color shade of light and dark on his face. the light source/lamp is shining from his right side and does not light up the left side of his face

nice effect. very artsy and thought out 

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny