rrodriguez11

Procrastination, Laziness and Addiction

8 posts in this topic

yes.....

i don't know any....

You might find "In the realm of hungry ghosts" interesting, there's an edition on audible as well.

"feeling good" by david burns. You can get digital version on archive.org for free I guess It's legal.

"War of Art" is quite good on procrastination but not sure it is what you are looking for. 

Perhaps Stephen Covey's "7 habits". It is a classic and full of wisdom and tips on productivity. 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

"7 Habits" by Covey - probably the best book on this topic. An interesting and informative book that makes you think and reconsider some views on things. The essence of the book doesn't make sense to retell, especially since it's already in the title itself. I can only say that I needed to read it before, and not at the moment when I had problems with my studies and used online assignment help in time to prepare for examinations in college. But after reading a lot of things has changed. The main thing to remember these habits, and not just read.