CreamCat

Physical death vs psychedelic death

6 posts in this topic

I experienced physical death shortly when I was drowning in a river years ago. I was wearing a life vest, so I didn't actually die.

While I was drowning, I became unconscious. So, I didn't learn much from the experience.

I think it was as deadly as rear-naked chokehold although I haven't experienced rear-naked chokehold, yet.

Can one learn as much truth by experiencing physical death as one could by experiencing psychedelic death?

Edited by CreamCat

Near death experiences are a whole fascinating field of study. There are dozens of interesting books one can read on the topic. Many people's DMT trips are very similar to near death experiences. There is an interesting connection there.

Edited by Colin

The kingdom of heaven is within.

TJ Reeves recommended voluntarily subjecting oneself to near physical death before he stopped using this forum.

One example would to be voluntarily subject oneself to rear-naked chokehold.

Most near-death experiences are accidental. My near-death experience was unexpected.

Edited by CreamCat

Yeah, It is a big wide weird world out there. I would never suggest something like that. But, there is a sizeable amount of people who, like your self, have gone through unintentional near death experiences and they come back reporting the most remarkable things.

Here is one.

"4537. Alma B NDE 7/30/2018. NDE 8604. Exceptional Experience. Suddenly, the huge white Orb of the Glistening Eye of God dims and a huge Golden-yellow Orb comes out from its right. I immediately sense that IT is the Light of Jesus. I am bathed in this Golden-yellow Light and healed, and healed, and healed even more. I cannot speak. It tells me, 'I Love you.' Its rays touched my body and I thought I would somehow be transported up those rays. They touched me and then the Golden-yellow Orb went back into the first huge white Orb, the Glistening Eye of God. A stone ledge then came out of the sky and a moving-art drawing of my life is presented to me. Then another, and another. I was having a life review. The drawings, where I was moving in them, were showing me that I was kind to people at different ages of my life.
Remarkable NDE due to seizure. "

http://www.nderf.org/Archives/exceptional.html

"4473. Dr. Robert Cole 1/27/2018. NDE 16095. Exceptional Experience. At first, it was the Light, a brilliant, white light, without reflection and without glare. Then, the feeling... of quiet jubilation, of peace and incredible serenity enveloping me. It was not ecstasy or any feeling I could identify, except perhaps glory in the warmest most positive sense of the word.
Psychiatrist's NDE in an email to his son Adam. Robert joined the light about 3 years ago. "

Unfortunately, my mind ceased to exist while I was uncsoncious in the river. My mind reappeared a few minutes after I resurfaced on the river.

All I learned from that experience was that I should not approach a big body of water without caution.

Edited by CreamCat