Jonson

I get high from smoking cigarettes

4 posts in this topic

When i drink i sometimes go and smoke with friends..  But just when i m drunk like now.. Do think it s ok.. I feel really in the now for a few minutes.. Can u guys give me some advice? :) im 17 male

There is a boat load of chemicals especially these days in cigarettes, Its not like how tobacco used to be, just tobacco. It only get worse and worse the more people consume. Another thing is as your vibration is getting higher, you will naturally be more sensitive to things. Don't numb out this sensitivity(its very important) with substances.

If you want to smoke, have a joint instead.

38120556_1509196479227119_2138177265ffef618386944_n.jpg

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

Disregard the moralism above. Tobacco has been used by indigenous for a very long time. The only difference is that they don't inhale it.

Do you smoke industrialized cigarettes, or rolled ones?

Maybe you're connecting with the sacredness aspect of tobacco. What do you think?

Edited by Gabriel Antonio

i don't even smoke... i smoked a few times when i drank and i was with friends ... to kinda share the experience :))

i don't feel the need to smoke cigarettes :)) i just knew it would make me feel in a certain way ... and that's why i did  it ... i don't ever feel a physical craving . 

If i want to I go smoke hookah with friends sometimes ... shisha ... for fun . 

i experimented with many things like drinking alcohol ... and smoking 

but i hope that i will only grow from that and will understand its essence ... 

I have some bigger plans for my future and career , so i wouldn't want to give that for some addictions :))

Anyways thanks guys !! :)