Ingit

I need help seriously ! Thanks

4 posts in this topic

I am again engaging myself with my negative thinking, Previous some days I was freaking good, I did't care much,,, but last  2 days I started again to think negative and whenever I try to motivate myself up, I would again fall back into them, thinking that why I stick to my thoughts if they aren't real, Like Before I think of studying or doing anything good that makes me happy & confident I would first think something like-

• Am I really doing those things?
  • What if I still make out some negative things about the things I'M just about to do{studying or enjoying myself in the moment} ( like study, and then I would start thinking Am I really studying with my all interest , wow Can I be such a good person studying, Do I have all the capability to learn, I will become doctor after 2 years seriously, I can't believe)
  • Am I along with my real life and real things?
  • Am I that lucky?
  • When I will be back to my university, what if I again think like these negatived things again and that will evcentually maked my life miserable and unhappy and I would not be able to study perfect.
  • Also like I visualize myself becoming a doctor in my mind, During visualization process I automatically will think like Will I be really a doctor or IM just wasting my time visualizing and I just fear why I did that..

The six points I mentioned about are the real points I get struck into...and makes me feel sad,,,, I know myself that these are just my interpretation and mind tricks but I stick into them....

Want to tell you guys I am meditating since last one month(Doing Nothing technique).

I always think why I think even though IM trying my best to be aware of my thinking.

?IngitScooby ?

2 hours ago, Ingit said:

my thoughts if they aren't real

Stop rejecting your guidance system!

Thoughts and emotions show you what you really desire. If you reject these, you will push away the needs you need to satisfy - learn to respect your needs and love yourself. :)

But don't just believe me. Get in touch with your thoughts, your body, and your heart. See what happens. (I see that you received contradicting advice about this, test out both, you have nothing to lose)

If you feel like you need to cure these thoughts, just do it (contemplation, shadow work)!

2 hours ago, Ingit said:

what if I again think like these negatived things again and that will evcentually maked my life miserable and unhappy

You are the only person who can solve your problems. Even if you think someone else helped you (thanks @pluto for this pic ❤️):

healer.jpg

Maybe I give this information to you too early but I want you to have this on your radar so when your current practices aren't working, you will know what's the next step:

Edited by Torkys

Spirituality is any movement towards the Unnamable. Everything is spiritual.

The only true way out Resistance is going into it because any way out of it is staying in it.

The purest life possible is surrendering to the Absolute.