Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rinne

Planning Your Days Ahead

5 posts in this topic

Thought i would share this. This is something i do. In the following picture on the side i have timestamps of the free time i get, when i got to be at work, travel time, getting ready for work etc etc.

Hopefully someone can get some use from this post. 

20180815_215625.jpg

@Rinne Could you explain a bit more what your exactly tracking? Free time to do what? 

What im tracking mainly for now is my free time, getting ready for work, travel time for work, work time, and sleep.

I find this makes me more productive cause it gives me better clarity of the time i have on my hands to do the things i need to do. 

Also allows me to be flexible.

This is like my "life schedule." 

Heres a better version. 

Also i dont follow this extremely anally. In the picture below it says sleep 1200AM-630AM but i could go to sleep at 1130PM if i would like. 

20180816_181936.jpg

@Rinne

Nice topic. It's easy to get caught up in the spiritual "just go with the flow" mentality and think that you don't need to schedule.

Personally, I write out my schedule for the next day right before I go to sleep. It's crazy how just knowing what you need to do and when to do it saves you from so much procrastination and time wasting.

4 hours ago, aurum said:

It's crazy how just knowing what you need to do and when to do it saves you from so much procrastination and time wasting.

It honestly does.