Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SoonHei

Dream Analogy is THE BEST to explain non-duality/Oneness

4 posts in this topic

When explaining non-duality to someone who hasn't heard it before Or at least getting them to understand the concept or be open to ONENESS of all things, then the dream analogy works the best.

The entire construct of your dream world was created in your brain (mind)

In the dream, all the people in it, their actions, your thoughts, your actions, the sounds, taste, feeling, experience was all part of and created from ONE MIND.

Whenever I use this analogy, it helps deliver the message of what IT IS ALL ONE means in our current "waking/real" state.

Also, helps me understand it more myself.

That this waking state in its entirety is being created by a single-consciousness, a single mind in which all of us and THIS experience appears.

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

Even, your brain is part of your dream.

Do you suggest that other people's actions are created by me?

4 minutes ago, CreamCat said:

In the dream you take on a role, and limit yourself. Where is the fun in being the adult in kindergarten? If you are not really this character, but God dreaming he is this character as well as all other characters, then everything and everyone is essentially you. Other people's actions are not created by 'me', since I and other people are dream-figures, existing as manifestations within the dream(but neither them or you is really there). But in a way their actions are created by you, but at the same time your actions are created by them(relativity that keeps all as one).

11 minutes ago, CreamCat said:

no

other's actions arent created by you... you being creamcat

they are all being played out by the GREAT SINGLE ONE MIND

while you, creamcat, dream - then yes, other people in your dream, their actions, the entire scene which you are viewing is created by your MIND 

(really it is the same mind in play during ur dream vs the one in the waking state) 

but using the dream state to differentiate and to highlight the idea helps to explain it those who are just learning about it and havent heard it before.

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny