Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cortex

Body Is The Sculpture Of The Ego

4 posts in this topic

I've never identified with my body, for me body is like a sculpture an object  and sometimes enemy for my self image, a year from now I will be having a plastic surgery, a lot of people always say that I am really good looking, and a lot of different types of people say that, from average looking to really good looking individuals, well, maybe I am to the outside world in this form which they see, but I see a 100 times better image of how I could change my body and how would it look like, my body for me is a sculpture, I can make it into whatever I want for it to be closer to my self image, I can't wait for new technology or better genetic engineering which will allow to shape and modify the human body as the owner of this body wishes 

What exactly was your intention in posting this? :)
I find your viewpoint very interesting and can't disagree with you.
But why exactly do you want to change your body?
And what exactly would you change to be close to your self-image?
And if you want to change your body to be closer to your self-image, doesn't that mean, you do in fact identify with your body to a certain point?

Well, I do when to a certain point when I find it good looking or want to be seen because of being great dressed or with very good looking girl or if I am in a great car or place, In other words I identify with it only if it is good for my Ego and self image, If it's not then I hide in a sense in my own mind or distract myself by stimulation and a lot of different things 

@Cortex Is your self-image also the sculpture of your ego?

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2