Cortex

Power Of Not Caring

7 posts in this topic

When you don't care you can do whatever you want, when you try to learn something or do something new you will not learn this or do this if you are desperate, when you approach a new girl knowing that you have a lot of better girls in the background and you don't need this particular girl you are extremely self confident because you have nothing to lose it is win win situation in both cases,  so your chances of getting this girl are also extremely higher,  if you have nothing to lose when you doing something you are extremely more likely to do it great,  because you feel great no matter what will happen, you just don't give a flying f*ck and are free to play the game however you want, not caring means freedom and from the position of freedom you can accomplish anything, so always think positively and bring your accomplishments to mind and abilities and great things which will happen to you and realise that you have nothing to lose when you doing something new, and think about all the great stuff that you have and can always go back to 

Edited by Cortex
Not Caring Is Freedom

ON ‘NOT CARING’: IT'S NOT A DOING, A CLINGING, OR A KNOWING -- IT'S A SURRENDERING TO BE-ING IN THE MOMENT WITHOUT PRE-JUDGMENTS OR PRE-EXPECTATIONS

Just BE and accept the moment, whatever it is.  You don't wanna ideologically not care, that's a trap.  In other words, don’t try to not care.  And also don’t try to not not care, that’s also a trap.  In other words, don’t be ideologically non-ideological either.  

Edited by Joseph Maynor

@Cortex don’t acccumulate “things” to go back to. You need to truly not give a fuck. Like really let go of caring about what girls think or anyone thinks. Keep working on that but don’t think that faking it is the same as being it

not giving a fuck does not imply giving up or being lazy in fact when you really embody it you will find that everything starts getting easier and you become the true you and people will notice and be attracted to you

Edited by Sashaj

Exactly Sashaj, that's exactly what I've tried to tell 

The ultimate "don't care" is not to do anything. What you mean is more to go with the flow, it is what it is.

@Sashaj In my case, this doesnt work.

They see i do not need them and i can be alone and happy, just the way it is and they dont like it. 

So they know that they can not have my attention all the time to feed their ego, so what they do? they go away from me to find other people to feed them with attention. So in a society that the majority  are attention seeking people you do not attract but you scare away people with your attitude. You attract the few similar self actualized ones that are on the path.

44 minutes ago, George Fil said:

@Sashaj In my case, this doesnt work.

They see i do not need them and i can be alone and happy, just the way it is and they dont like it. 

So they know that they can not have my attention all the time to feed their ego, so what they do? they go away from me to find other people to feed them with attention. So in a society that the majority  are attention seeking people you do not attract but you scare away people with your attitude. You attract the few similar self actualized ones that are on the path.

Maybe it is also dependent on personality and the society. It could be more complex than I made it out to be. I can only talk about my own experience