Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
-Rowan

The Pre-Trip Music Thread!

4 posts in this topic

I've never even done psychedelics, but you guys remember Leo's Blog Post about dancing to some cheesy ass music to lighten the pre-trip mood?

You’re home all alone, you’ve just downed your dose, it’s gonna take 30 minutes to come up, and now you’re all anxious. Bad mood, negative thoughts, doubts. “Oh no!!! Will this be a bad trip?”

It doesn’t have to be! Go play some loud pop music and dance to it like a fool. Really get into it! Dance bitch! Don’t hold back. At least 10-20 minutes of dancing. Silly hand movements, big smile, act like animal, break a sweat, the works.

Don’t underestimate the power of this technique. It works like a charm. Use your body to create good emotions. I do this pretty much every time I trip. It really helps put me in the right frame of mind.

This is the thread to post all your music recommendations so that people can make themselves a custom playlist full of amazing cheesy goodness. :D 

Maybe we can get people all over the world pre-tripping to these classics! :D

I'll start:

Let's create the best pre-trip playlist ever!

I was listening to this album a lot when I was doing my Salvia trips.  But I was ego-deathing during a few of those trips, so this is not happy music.  But it's beautiful music.  

Edited by Joseph Maynor

@Joseph Maynor That's cool, I like a bit of post-rock. But this thread I was thinking could be for pre-trip cheesy music rather than "During-Trip" Music to listen to :)